Zombie Alert!!!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok DR.you had me wondering and worried about you.for a moment there.lol..

I wonder how folks would react to something like that,here.

for someone prepping for zombies I bet this was a dream come true. or not. In any case it is pretty amusing.

face palm.jpg
I'm sorry the zombie crap has been done to death,look at all the bad movies out there ,,,the Walking Dead BS,,,,,,I find it to be stupidity at it's best/worst which ever way suites a person,,,,I am not even able to get a Chuckle out of it ,,,,,,,

The vast majority of people have no idea whats truely real or fictional. Bigfoot, Santa Claus, mermaids. Actually 2 of the 3 are real, does anyone know which one is fictional?
Ummm,,Would that be mermaids?

Bigfoot

St Nicholas was a real person, Nikolaos of Myra, who was a Bishop of Myra in Asia Minor. He had a legendary habit of secret gift-giving.

st-nicholasjpg.jpg

There is a condition called Sirenomelia, or "Mermaid syndrome" in which the legs are fused together.
Shiloh Jade Pepin was an American girl with Mermaid syndrome, and there was a TLC documentary about her - "Extraordinary People: Mermaid Girl"
desktop-1424461732.jpg

Santa claus is not St. Nicholas.

Sasquatch is definatly real and are a secretly protected species.
Mermaids or mermen are also real, they where almost declasified several years ago, but it was shut down after the research was defunded and taken over by the navy.

The vast majority of people have no idea whats truely real or fictional. Bigfoot, Santa Claus, mermaids. Actually 2 of the 3 are real, does anyone know which one is fictional?

If you even try to lie to me about Jackalopes not being real I will travel to your house and set my wild left handed Haggis onto you. you REALLY do not want to be gummed to death. ( wild left handed Haggis dont have teeth so they give you a nasty suck or gum you to death)

Bigfoot

St Nicholas was a real person, Nikolaos of Myra, who was a Bishop of Myra in Asia Minor. He had a legendary habit of secret gift-giving.

st-nicholasjpg.jpg

There is a condition called Sirenomelia, or "Mermaid syndrome" in which the legs are fused together.
Shiloh Jade Pepin was an American girl with Mermaid syndrome, and there was a TLC documentary about her - "Extraordinary People: Mermaid Girl"

We have Mermaids over here but we call them Dolphins

Latest posts

Back