Your Preps Library

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in regard to prepping and languages >>> having books for translating a wide variety of languages is just wise wide ranging prepping >> if we could forecast the future and guarantee that we'd never have to translate some Blue Helmet language or even Chinese - we could relax a whole lot about our prepping needs ...
I agree with you. I can help with spanish

Wife ordered me

The Lost Super Foods with Art Rude
I provided a link below, too much to list here what this book covers

"This lost survival food knowledge is so organized that anyone, even people with absolutely no prior cooking or stockpiling experience can take advantage of it.

Everything is explained in a clear, precise step by step fashion, using colored pictures and easy to follow instructions.

With over 126 forgotten survival foods and storage hacks “The Lost Superfoods” is a vital book to place in your survival stockpile."

https://thelostsuperfoods.com/book/...g-aaruul-v1-copy37-h11-151119573191543+-+Copy

Last edited:
Wife ordered me

The Lost Super Foods with Art Rude
I provided a link below, too much to list here what this book covers

"This lost survival food knowledge is so organized that anyone, even people with absolutely no prior cooking or stockpiling experience can take advantage of it.

Everything is explained in a clear, precise step by step fashion, using colored pictures and easy to follow instructions.

With over 126 forgotten survival foods and storage hacks “The Lost Superfoods” is a vital book to place in your survival stockpile."

https://thelostsuperfoods.com/book/...g-aaruul-v1-copy37-h11-151119573191543+-+Copy

Cool, I want one. Let me know what you think?

Have a german book on how to turn a car alternator into a wind-generator and building wind-generators in general for electricity, one on making wines, more on canning and a military incendiaries handbook. Don't know how many e-books I have found now but it is over a Gigabite on a stick. Need to print some of it out before it goes bad or can't read it post-SHTF EMP strike.

All it takes time and you can accrue one hell of an electronic library. You just have to figure out what to look for. I have been building my library for over 10 years now and it is over 26 gigabytes. I sell it on eBay as a hobby and it finances cheap preps.

Flash Drive, Electronic Library, Homesteading, Military, Medical, Militia | eBay

I have DVD versions of the big library.

Preppers Electronic Library DVD, Medic, Military, Homesteading, Survival | eBay

this one is more military orientated.
PM 8-94 How to Start and Train a Militia Unit pdf Electronic Library | eBay

been downloading the better UTubes on the various SHTF topics - going thru the firearms & reloading selection in particular >>> going to be a major purge soon

just started with adding some entertainment movies to the hard drive - always had a laptop with a DVD slide ....

Last edited:
Wow this is a great thread.
I’ve been adding to my cache of books. Mostly outdoor cooking
Just got a handbook for preppers
I also have the homemade flour book.
Home made pasta, how to make homemade soaps, the homemade creamery. Lots on canning.
several books on herbs and healing herbs.
still adding more will need to go through your list. Thank you for posting this!

Wow this is a great thread.
I’ve been adding to my cache of books. Mostly outdoor cooking
Just got a handbook for preppers
I also have the homemade flour book.
Home made pasta, how to make homemade soaps, the homemade creamery. Lots on canning.
several books on herbs and healing herbs.
still adding more will need to go through your list. Thank you for posting this!
There's a lot of good books listed on this thread. If you have a book worth mentioning, add it to the list with the authors name.
I prefer real books over E books.

There's a lot of good books listed on this thread. If you have a book worth mentioning, add it to the list with the authors name.
I prefer real books over E books.
I sure will. I need to take some time to go through this thread. (Still have that video to watch too)
I also prefer real books over E books. Ebooks will be worthless if you can't read them!

I use my Kindle when we travel. I read so fast- so when we go on vacation, or on a plane I can finish a couple of books and I don't want to drag a bunch with me.

The ones I don't have packed:

Total survival - how to organize your life, etc. - James Jones
handbook to practical disaster preparedness - Arthur Bradley
Preppers instruction manual - Arthur Bradley
disaster preparedness for emp attacks and solar storms -Bradley
The weekend homesteader (I like this one as it tells you stuff to do month by month and you can even do it on a small bit of land) - Anna Hess
Food and Fire - Marcus Bawdon
Home made flour cookbook - Alderson
Home cheesemaking - Carroll
Homemade pasta made simple - Zangara
The home creamery - Kathy Farrell-Kingsley
The vegetable gardners bible - Edward Smith
Big book of homemade products for your skin, health, and home - Jan Berry
Weck small batch preserving (also has info on fermentation) - stephanie Thurow

For fun-
winter cocktails - Maria del sacasa

Most of my canning books and other gardening books are packed away already.
We have all our medical books from school - procedures for primary care physicians. (This would be a good one - very comprehensive - its my hubbys)
https://www.amazon.com/Procedures-P...primary+care+physicians&qid=1631227231&sr=8-3
Advanced trauma life support
Advanced cardiac life support

The weekend homesteader (I like this one as it tells you stuff to do month by month and you can even do it on a small bit of land) - Anna Hess

For fun-

We have all our medical books from school - procedures for primary care physicians. (This would be a good one - very comprehensive - its my hubbys)
https://www.amazon.com/Procedures-P...primary+care+physicians&qid=1631227231&sr=8-3
A lot of good books here. I especially like the one on cheese making and the home creamery. I'll have to look up the medical ones too. We have several veterinary books, plus I have a lifetime of doctoring our own livestock. Still have much more to learn.

For fun-

I have my older Neonatal Resusuitation Program course materials (formerly NALS), BTLS, and PHTLS books.

I'm not sure how useful the material will be in a truly austere situation, but I have room, so I saved them just in case.

Latest posts

Back