Your New Home?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude, thats awesome that they allowed them to show us preppers in a somewhat good light, clyde, you should hit up that e-mail and get this site publicly reconized! man i wish i had the funds to build up like that!

i went to that surviving2012.com site and am a little displeased with im offering the movie 2012 as something that is very possable, however much i cant say for a fact what happened in the movie wont happen, i find it very unlikely as far as the movie, i do belive sometings going to happen detremental enough it will be seen/felt/heard without needing a news brodcast to tell us, but the guys stuck on the 2012 profficy where as sites like this offer a wide base of what could happen including 12/21/12. but what shocked me with happiness on that site was to see proverbs 22:3, as ive said in other posts, a motto for all preppers!

I found this on CNN (Communist News Network / Clinton News Network).
If you can afford the price tag it doesn't sound to bad providing you can trust your neighbors.

My first impression is "What a salesman"! Perhaps if I was a hollywood star, a millionaire, a star athlete or anyone able to invest in this, I would. When will people be moving in? I ask myself Would I want to live there? I like the idea of complete move in situation, but I do plan on staying put until I feel it is unsafe to do so.

dude, thats awesome that they allowed them to show us preppers in a somewhat good light, clyde, you should hit up that e-mail and get this site publicly reconized! man i wish i had the funds to build up like that!
Would you really want to live with the people that chose to live there rather than choosing the people they want to live with? I guess I am in the frame of mind to consider a dug out place in a mountain side as an option to what I think I will be needing. If the nukes fly how many years before there will be any life form that we know now exists? I wonder if the condo's are equipped with pictionary?

i went to that surviving2012.com site and am a little displeased with im offering the movie 2012 as something that is very possable, however much i cant say for a fact what happened in the movie wont happen, i find it very unlikely as far as the movie, i do belive sometings going to happen detremental enough it will be seen/felt/heard without needing a news brodcast to tell us, but the guys stuck on the 2012 profficy where as sites like this offer a wide base of what could happen including 12/21/12. but what shocked me with happiness on that site was to see proverbs 22:3, as ive said in other posts, a motto for all preppers!
I agree with you too. I have thought I think the huge thing might be first the grid going down . That, depending on the time of year and where you live will be devistating to millions. That was part of the reason I moved from Montana to a more temperate climate all year round. A person cannot survive in that Montana climate in the winter that includes October to May just about. If people can survive that, the food supply will be diminished simply by the lack of transportation from the sources to the stores. Then those who don't have a way to eat will suffer greatly.

Would you really want to live with the people that chose to live there rather than choosing the people they want to live with? I guess I am in the frame of mind to consider a dug out place in a mountain side as an option to what I think I will be needing. If the nukes fly how many years before there will be any life form that we know now exists? I wonder if the condo's are equipped with pictionary?
I agree in that while this condo thing sounds great, i don't like not being able to decide who i share my "residence" with. I don't know them, are they trust worthy, etc.

Latest posts

Back