Your Food Storage Equation...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What? No Tango Blast or MS-13 in the UK?
no none in the UK.
gangs are located in all the big cities, London, Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham.
mostly organised crime and drug gangs rather than any special affiliation to a specific race or heritage.

Not the healthiest food but, this is very easily carried and to prepare.
The box contains uncooked spaghetti, seasonings and parmesan. You just need to add paste, sauce, canned tomatoes or even just water if that is all you have. My son loves it so I have about 20 boxes. I can tomatoes, so those can be used rather than the thicker sauce. If you are hungry enough, it won't matter. The big plus is it cost $1.25 and will feed 3 people. There is enough sauce that I add a little more spaghetti to stretch the meal.

Attachments

• 20230112_164321.jpg
    20230112_164321.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Not the healthiest food but, this is very easily carried and to prepare.
The box contains uncooked spaghetti, seasonings and parmesan. You just need to add paste, sauce, canned tomatoes or even just water if that is all you have. My son loves it so I have about 20 boxes. I can tomatoes, so those can be used rather than the thicker sauce. If you are hungry enough, it won't matter. The big plus is it cost $1.25 and will feed 3 people. There is enough sauce that I add a little more spaghetti to stretch the meal.

I made a pound of spaghetti Tuesday night...for two people. As of lunch yesterday, it's gone. I married a German/Italian boy. He can eat a family sized box of mac and cheese in one sitting.

= Here is an across the globe look at the food crisis at the grocery store level . Some of you probably already keep up at least somewhat with the poplar report . For any that are not familiar with this food update information outlet , they may want to check in from time to time so as to get ahead of the crowd and be stocked up with the upcoming non-existent items .

Root Cellar In A Box! --- Here is a pop-up that came on my computer that I found of interest . This I put on my favorites as a possible future project .

For potatoes, just cover them with additional dirt and then straw. Dig them up as you need them. They will keep just fine in the ground. Those in very cold weather will have to dig theirs before the ground freezes inches deep though.

Latest posts

Back