Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

What Fighting style do you favor?

• Total voters

Dragon

Reaction score
I'm 73 and started with Mr. Yueng when I was 42. He started teaching me when he was 78 and lived to be 97. I have no interest in looking big, I've seen it all, all the put downs and claims of being a liar. it is to be expected, isn't it.

Roninsensei

If it’s sharp, I’m your guy....
Reaction score
It’s amazing how many claimed to be Bruce Lees true master after he passed. Who Bruce trained with is well documented. No secret masters. I trained with 2 personal friends of Bruce. Neither mentioned secret family anything. Neither did Bruce. Anyone can google his background. Ip Man is well known. Gene LaBell is where Bruce got his grappling. Several Karate instructors were good friends of his where he learned to add serious power to his kicks including Ed Parker and Chuck Norris with TKD and Tang Soo Do. Arnis and Escrima were exchanged by his friend Dan Inosanto. And many others. He took what worked on him and discarded the rest. Kind of like what most will choose to do with dragons story. Besides a cool story there’s nothing to collaborate your fantastical story. Was he involved with Bruce? Yes. Was he a martial artist? Yes. Was my Grandfather buds with Bruce Lee and a martial artist? Yes. So now I’ve got everything I need to prove that my Grandfather was the actual secret teacher of Bruce. Let’s just take Bruce at his word.

Kevin L

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
It’s amazing how many claimed to be Bruce Lees true master after he passed. Who Bruce trained with is well documented. No secret masters. I trained with 2 personal friends of Bruce. Neither mentioned secret family anything. Neither did Bruce. Anyone can google his background. Ip Man is well known. Gene LaBell is where Bruce got his grappling. Several Karate instructors were good friends of his where he learned to add serious power to his kicks including Ed Parker and Chuck Norris with TKD and Tang Soo Do. Arnis and Escrima were exchanged by his friend Dan Inosanto. And many others. He took what worked on him and discarded the rest. Kind of like what most will choose to do with dragons story. Besides a cool story there’s nothing to collaborate your fantastical story. Was he involved with Bruce? Yes. Was he a martial artist? Yes. Was my Grandfather buds with Bruce Lee and a martial artist? Yes. So now I’ve got everything I need to prove that my Grandfather was the actual secret teacher of Bruce. Let’s just take Bruce at his word.
Glad to see you're back. Have you started making custom knives again?

Latest posts