Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

What Fighting style do you favor?

• Total voters

Roninsensei

If it’s sharp, I’m your guy....
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I’ve worked with Fred. He’s talented but, in my opinion he hurts people unnecessarily in order to impress them. His style is a Kali/Silat, Savate hybrid. Most of what you see is Kali Silat. He’s tough and training with him is good if your young and don’t mind a shattered ear drum or six while being his student or demo dummy. 👍🏻

Morgan101

Reaction score
I trained extensively in Tae Kwon Do with some of the best. It has been a while ago, but I think enough is engrained into the muscle memory. Old age and diminished physical skills make me want to bring friends to the fight: Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson or Mr. Sig and Mr. Sauer. I don't leave home without them.

Roninsensei

If it’s sharp, I’m your guy....
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Unfortunately the reality of drawing your gun in a self defense manner is becoming a huge risk and liability. If it’s not truly a deadly encounter with actual weapons involved more than likely if you draw down your going to jail. Most of our protection experts end up doing at least 3 or 4 days in jail before finally having charges dropped or they have to make bail because the city or county is moving forward with brandishing charges of one form or another. If you don’t have hand to hand skills than I suggest getting good with OC. We recently tested POM spray and are now recommending it to our protection details. They sell one with a clip similar to a pocket knife.

Last edited:

robprc

Reaction score
MMA and Karate for me. When I fight I try to match myself up with height with person or people I'm fighting. I'm fast and can easily take people down very quickly. But I'm not scared to take hits so I will some times rush them and would just start going to town on their face

Urbanprep

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Back shooting and long distance sniping works for me!!! Like the old MA Bell commercial, "Reach out and touch somebody long distance".

Latest posts