Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

DrHenley

A True Doomsday Prepper
Global Moderator
VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
is it really 95 percent?
How much is it?
Yes, here it is. Some states limit the alcohol content.

It is cheaper than good vodka. You are mostly paying for the alcohol tax.

jontte

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
in Austria they have Stroh Rum,80%, it used to be illegal to import it to Finland,but it was and is great to mix with cocoa after a good winter day out.
treid once that "medical spirit"..geez, a shot of regular vodka felt like water..

Selivan

Banned
Reaction score
There is vodka in Bulgaria. she's only 40 percent. you drink it like water.
I was very surprised.
----
but then lie down and sleep. 🤣

Arcticdude

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Yes, here it is. Some states limit the alcohol content.

It is cheaper than good vodka. You are mostly paying for the alcohol tax.
Some of my Russian and Kazakh employees would tease me that American vodka was weak and made for little girls. So on my next R&R I bought a couple bottles of Everclear and took them back to work with me. I passed shots all around and said it was American vodka. They were impressed and never teased me again.

Last edited:

Maverick

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
Working overseas I used to bring home a lot of Absentih. The true worm wood Absentih, not the fake crap. Used to drink a lot of it, but don't remember much after a few drinks.
One of my wife's favorite drinks, she has this hanging in our bar

signal-2020-08-11-102740.jpeg

Morgan101

Reaction score
If I am voting for a beer it would be an Anheuser-Bush product. Bud Select; Budweiser, and Michelob Golden Draft would top the list. Amberbach would also be pretty high. That is my wife's favorite. I am still sticking with my hometown boys, even if we don't own it any more.

There is another local beer called Kraftig that was started by a member of the Bush family. Rumor had it Kraftig was the original formula for Budweiser, but I don't know if that was any more than water cooler talk.

I was a bartender in a previous life, and had a close connection to the A/B Brewery. My bar is as well stocked as any local tavern, and probably better than most. It always was a labor of love, and I may go back to it some day.

Selivan

Banned
Reaction score
Я буду троллить пока не забанят.
Это бестолковыйфорум

Maudite

Banned
Reaction score
Moonshine!

Now that is a great American drink!!!
Moonshine is a common drink here. For the real McCoy, caution is needed to know who to buy from (per ATF rules, I only make small batches and never sale). Just know, a bad batch won't make your day. If you're planning to buy, you'll need a local for a middle man. Without a middle man you will get cheated, and your shine will be at least 80% cheap vodka, or higher with a bit of smokyness added to mislead...other wise, Tim Smith makes a passable shine that is sold in liquor stores.

Latest posts