Your Best and Worst Preps of 2020!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hadnt even heard of that breed. We do Hamshires and Bluebutts. Have even had potty belly have breeds. . . All have been good. Some have been more fatty but did learn that feeding rice bran was not good for pigs being processed. It led to a more fatty pig. I had a lot of lard to process with that one.
I will research it but I know I don't want one that is known for being real lean,,,,,they must have fat on them for better taste

my desktop crashed....
IMG_20210222_124833.jpg

I took apart the desktop ...

IMG_20210222_163800.jpg

I will repair it myself after February 25, 2021,....
since tomorrow February 23 is the day of all Мen. Soldiers. Veterans...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defender_of_the_Fatherland_Day
I'll be drunk ...
😀 😀 😀

Last edited:
My best was really testing and using Chlorine Dioxide Solution. It has proven to be the best medicinal prep I could ever dream off having,

My worst was not haveing enough tested reload materials and equipment. I could have had more experience in reloading and saved a lot of $$. Could have made a big profit.
How did you use Chlorine Dioxide? On what, for what, how long, what amounts?

My oldest son moved from Ky to Fla. where we are, and I got my mother moved doen here as well. I kicked up the preps in high gear this year.

I fear I still have a lot more prepping to do despite spending a lot of money and time this year.

I hope for the new year ahead and those to follow,we don't have to use any of it other than by our own free choice.

My best was really testing and using Chlorine Dioxide Solution. It has proven to be the best medicinal prep I could ever dream off having,

My worst was not haveing enough tested reload materials and equipment. I could have had more experience in reloading and saved a lot of $$. Could have made a big profit.
My best prep was starting a garden. I got a ton of veggies out of it, and I learned a lot.

I think my worst prep is failing to find a local group that will support each other. The main resource I’m missing in my preps is likeminded people.

My best prep was starting a garden. I got a ton of veggies out of it, and I learned a lot.

I think my worst prep is failing to find a local group that will support each other. The main resource I’m missing in my preps is likeminded people.
in my country there are more sheeple than preppers and even most preppers here are only prepping for short term events.

Best prep--watching tons of videos on baking, building and survival and buying more preps. Including a new standing-up deep freezer and replacing all of the fuses in the electical box.
Worst prep--a cheap headlamp to replace a "loaned" out one that did not come back...it only worked twice and died.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back