You have to draw a line somewhere....

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Quinn

Reaction score
I have decided to draw a line and limit myself to what I can and cant buy from now on, essential equipment only from now on .
I come on to chat to folk and peruse the posts ,then I will see a video of some guy makin some clever piece of equipment out of juice cans or bits of plastic tubing and I think im gonna have that
Its gotta stop ........................no chance unless the wife catches me lol.

You have it totally right Mike. We get so wrapped up in the immediacy of it all that we forget we have limited funds. We aren't like our gov't . We can't print money whenever we need more!

all yall got that right..i went into walmart today to buy a machty.bought a 5 person doam tent intead.buy mahity next pay day..and hatchet..

These are my rules I use when I want to buy a new shiny thing. How many things can it be used for? Does it do something that I already have covered? Can I make it myself or repurpose something I already have?

Y'all have no idea how much I hate spending money on things. Loathe it. I will search high and low to find it for a better price, on sale, used, what have you because I am on a tight budget. I won't buy cheap junk just because it's cheap. I want quality, but I don't want to get reamed in the process. I'm a scrounger elite.

I try to keep things to the tried and true.

Latest posts

Back