Year supply of human grade pharmaceutical medications

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty

Reaction score
So I’m big into lurking around here and not much of a chatter. However, I just got a emergency supply of antibiotics not the sick fish kind but the sick human kind and a year worth of my chronic condition medication as well. I honestly had a idea that it was a scam but no crap I now have sitting on my table one years worth of my pills and a pile of antibiotics. Got them from a place called Jase medical they have a website blah blah just google them. They are prescribed by doctors and come from a pharmacy. I have been concerned about not being able to get my meds as of late with the supply chain and had thought about ordering from India but no need now. I had to share this with like minded folks. Stay safe folks,

No matter from where or who, if you get something for a good price and the quality is right, then it is a good decision. Let no man tell you anything different than that what you feel in your heart and mind. You are now the proud possessor of the needed stuff for your SHTF scenario medical needs.

Latest posts

Back