Yankee in southern Louisiana!!!!!!!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pitap

Reaction score
HI y'all

I married a Cajun Marine man, I am not use to the south, I/we are trying to prep. I an kinda trained in other climates, area's but being a southern mans wife "who is almost never home" I am trying to learn how to be prepared when I can't go under ground "alone"...

HI y'all

I married a Cajun Marine man, I am not use to the south, I/we are trying to prep. I an kinda trained in other climates, area's but being a southern mans wife "who is almost never home" I am trying to learn how to be prepared when I can't go under ground "alone"...
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

HI y'all

Learn how to can and dry out of the garden. On the plus side, our gardens around here can almost be all year long, depending on what you like to eat. Both my parents came from the north. . 1 Kansas, but she claims Colorado and the other New York.

HI y'all

Welcome Pithap, I'm a transplant from "Northern" Calif. This is an entirely different culture than you and I have ever experienced. But the people are great here in Louisiana, they will welcome you with open arms. Go for everything that is offered, it is a fun place to be and the food is the best. Oh, also good prepping.

Latest posts

Back