WW3 starts with CCP?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is some irony for you. Because Taiwan is not recognized by the UN as a country, it cannot participate officially in any international nuclear non-proliferation treaties or conventions, therefore it cannot legally violate any of those treaties or conventions. It is officially (according to the UN) part of China.
China is an NPT-designated nuclear weapons state.
Therefore, according to the UN itself, Taiwan is part of an NPT-designated nuclear weapons state.
How's that for irony? LOL

We know for a fact that there have been US nuclear weapons stationed in Taiwan. That's no secret.
We know for a fact that Taiwan is capable of enriching uranium and has the technology to build a nuclear bomb. That's no secret.
We know for a fact that Taiwan bought 100 tons of uranium from South Africa in 1973 and 1974, and contracted for another 4,000 tons of uranium from South Africa in 1980. The status of that order is unknown...
In 1987 a defector to the US, Colonel Chang Hsien-yi Deputy Director of Nuclear Research at INER, told us that Taiwan was one or two years away from being able to produce a deliverable nuclear bomb.
Taiwan has been under a continuous threat of annihilation by Communist China for over 70 years.

Do the math...

Here is some irony for you. Because Taiwan is not recognized by the UN as a country, it cannot participate officially in any international nuclear non-proliferation treaties or conventions, therefore it cannot legally violate any of those treaties or conventions. It is officially (according to the UN) part of China.
China is an NPT-designated nuclear weapons state.
Therefore, according to the UN itself, Taiwan is part of an NPT-designated nuclear weapons state.
How's that for irony? LOL

We know for a fact that there have been US nuclear weapons stationed in Taiwan. That's no secret.
We know for a fact that Taiwan is capable of enriching uranium and has the technology to build a nuclear bomb. That's no secret.
We know for a fact that Taiwan bought 100 tons of uranium from South Africa in 1973 and 1974, and contracted for another 4,000 tons of uranium from South Africa in 1980. The status of that order is unknown...
In 1987 a defector to the US, Colonel Chang Hsien-yi Deputy Director of Nuclear Research at INER, told us that Taiwan was one or two years away from being able to produce a deliverable nuclear bomb.
Taiwan has been under a continuous threat of annihilation by Communist China for over 70 years.

Do the math...
I have to be honest here,,, as long as Taiwan and China just wipe each other out I don't care what they do,,,, yes if the nuke each other there will be fallout but by the time it reaches us,, if it reaches us it should be pretty well spent meaning it should not be very harmful to us

I have to be honest here,,, as long as Taiwan and China just wipe each other out I don't care what they do,,,, yes if the nuke each other there will be fallout but by the time it reaches us,, if it reaches us it should be pretty well spent meaning it should not be very harmful to us

better care - if Biden & Company and the rest of the International Darkside shrugg their collective shoulders >>> China's adventure to start their Asian conquest is all but sanctioned >>

Japan won't be setting back because they know they'll be in line when the encirclement is ready >> first time since WW2 Japan now has an aircraft carrier to extend their aviation punch across Asia - and Japan definitely can do a nuke when necessary >> Biden might get away again with the massacre of the Taiwanese - abandoning Japan and violating allllll kinds of treaties won't be accepted - Japan goes to war - the US follows

I know that I'm a minority here, but I dont give 2 shyts for Taiwan. Certainly not enough to even think about getting in to another war that we could never win.

There is some old school communists in Russia whose popularity is growing again who think they should take Alaska from from the US, I hope your allies shown more support than you have for Taiwan.

As for WW3 IF it happens the only certainty is you can bet the United States will be one of the triggers.

Well this did make me look stuff up and realize that treaties have allowed Japan to rebuild their forces.
I thought they were forever banned. Live and learn.

Japan voted to change their internal restrictions /laws against deploying any military forces outside Japan >>> they sent some small units to Afghanistan after 911 and worked in conjunction with the US - believe they are still running destroyers against the Somali Pirates ...

the Germans had the same left over laws that restricted their overseas deployments - couldn't get them changed in time for Desert Storm - sent only non-combatant gas/radiation monitoring units to work with the Coalition ...

With all of the money American politicians have given them, from the hands of Americans. Trump got in the way, and they crucified him daily. Americans were sold out decades ago. I don't think there will ever be another law maker with America's interests first, allowed anywhere near the Capital.

When the wheels fall off the wagon for We the People, those arrogant traitors will get on their private jets and escape to their homes in New Zealand; where the new slaves have been disarmed and neutered. We are all going to die, Fight like a Brave!

You saw what happened when American farmers thought Trump was going to disrupt their sales to China. Same thing happened when Walmart, the country's largest employer, got worried about their Chinese supply chain. People will support that nationalistic mumbo jumbo until they go to Walmart and have to pay five bucks for what used to cost a buck, or the farmers go on TV and start crying about how they need taxpayers to subsidize their lifestyles.
If the Chinese economy starts to flop, they'll probably invade Tibet, but it's doubtful that they'd attack Taiwan; more likely they'll just buy it and rename it Huaweiville.

Put nuclear arms in Taiwan and a decent delivery system. See what the CCP wants to do then.

Interesting that the US cut them off diplomatically way back when. "Prior to Washington’s diplomatic switch from Taipei to Beijing in 1979, U.S. Navy ships routinely conducted Taiwan port calls."

I doubt the US would ever intervene militarily there, it's all saber rattling, they know it's a part of China just like the Chinese do. A rebel province, like Hong Kong.
Democracy means $hit to the politicians, it's just a rallying cry to loot oil and minerals.

It is Mainland China that are the "Rebel Provinces" not Taiwan. Taiwan has never been under the jurisdiction of the PRC, ever. How can you rebel against a government that you were never under?. Mainland China was under the jurisdiction of the ROC however, but at that time Taiwan was under the jurisdiction of Japan.

China's sitting in the cat bird seat right now because there's so much backed-up demand for its manufacturing capability as well as for what China has already shipped, and is sitting in ports waiting to be unloaded. The reason the stock markets are staying strong is that there're low unemployment numbers, high demand caused by supply chain problems, and transient inflation caused by the same thing. Consider that one of the main consumer complaints is that Americans don't think they'll have enough Chinese products to spend their money on this Christmas.
Add in how Huawei is blowing up because of the value of telecom during a pandemic, compared with how US telecom's only competition strategy is to try and lock Huawei out Western markets. Instead of competing with Huawei, Trump convinced Canada to lock up Huawei's boss because she was cutting deals with countries all over the world to provide cheap 5G. Tariffs don't work in a global economy. In big tech you either have to compete or die. US telecom's strategy is to jack up prices and beg the government to protect them which plays right into China's hands.
China's got no reason to rock the boat by upsetting its customer base.

another "chip" has fallen in place signaling China's prep for the Taiwan invasion - badly needed cargo ships are being mysteriously pulled from the civilian fleet and basically disappearing ....

the civilian ships will need modification for combat duty >>> definite sign of war intentions

another "chip" has fallen in place signaling China's prep for the Taiwan invasion - badly needed cargo ships are being mysteriously pulled from the civilian fleet and basically disappearing ....

the civilian ships will need modification for combat duty >>> definite sign of war intentions
Troop transports. Just like we did for WWII.

Latest posts

Back