WW3 starts with CCP?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you really going to believe what that site publishes

The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories. Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue. Wikipedia

are you really going to believe what that site publishes

The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories. Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue. Wikipedia

It's not a fake news site. What was stated in the article is what the CCP have said. You copy what Wikipedia says? Lol, your looking like a leftists parrot.

It's not a fake news site. What was stated in the article is what the CCP have said. You copy what Wikipedia says? Lol, your looking like a leftists parrot.
you think what you want,,,, but there is not one honest news source in this country,,, they either lean to far left or to far right,, I don't believe anything I don't see with my own eyes

and if you want to start name calling,,, I have been here 5 years and not one thing you have put on here saying this was coming has happened,,,,,, I am still waiting for it,,,,, any of it

I think you are full of hot air....................................

and if you want to start name calling,,, I have been here 5 years and not one thing you have put on here saying this was coming has happened,,,,,, I am still waiting for it,,,,, any of it

I think you are full of hot air....................................

Then you haven't been paying attention or your not truthful. It's no loss to me.

We are all full of hot air, unless you consider 98 degrees not hot. It's at the very least, very warm.

you think what you want,,,, but there is not one honest news source in this country,,, they either lean to far left or to far right,, I don't believe anything I don't see with my own eyes

Your claim that the Gateway Pundit is fake news from Wikipedia? The creator of Wikipedia says he would not believe anything found on Wikipedia.

I take it all with more than a grain of salt,,, a lot of conspiracy theory's are on here,,, a good bit of paranoia ,,, and a lot of wishful thinking,, and then there is some that is so far outlandish that I just leave completely alone

but I like it here and don't try to rock the boat to much

Your claim that the Gateway Pundit is fake news from Wikipedia? The creator of Wikipedia says he would not believe anything found on Wikipedia.
China may very well have said that but they are not foolish enough to think that nuking Japan would not trigger their own demise ,,,,,,,,

it is all SABER RATTLING nothing more

At first I thought you was being funny, until I realized you was serious.

I don't think everything they say is true, nor domI think its fake. Which is why I put a question mark after it. It means I'm questioning whether it's true or not and it's open for discussion.

just like Japan joined in with Prez Trump's anti-China alliance he was forming building up - Japan and every other country in the region knows they are next >> Taiwan is going down - it won't be a peaceful takeover - it'll be a bloody massacre - anybody that interferes or give sanctuary to the rebels will catch some hell ...

the USAF is taking measures because they know Okinawa-based Kadena Airbase is now vulnerable to Chinese conventional arms total annihilation - no illusion about Japan and US assets being attacked ....

At first I thought you was being funny, until I realized you was serious.

I don't think everything they say is true, nor domI think its fake. Which is why I put a question mark after it. It means I'm questioning whether it's true or not and it's open for discussion.
it is a chitty world we live in when our Government and the news can not be trusted

China may very well have said that but they are not foolish enough to think that nuking Japan would not trigger their own demise ,,,,,,,,

it is all SABER RATTLING nothing more

by whom these days?? - Biden won't even talk to the Japanese - think he's backing them up in any way? >>> don't count out Biden evacing the US military from both Japan and South Korea and possibly nullifying Guam's effectiveness

I know that I'm a minority here, but I dont give 2 shyts for Taiwan. Certainly not enough to even think about getting in to another war that we could never win.

Give Taiwan nukes of their own. That is the best we SHOULD do. China does not have a great history of invading other countries in spite of their talk.

Latest posts

Back