WTF!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
I just caught a blurb on the evening news that had me do a double take. Some homeowner is being sued by the schmuck who was shot while he was breaking into the guys house. The crook said he suffered permanent damage to his arm from the gunshot wound. I just can't express how bad I feel for him! All I can say is I'm sorry the homeowner wasn't a better shot. I bet he is too right now.

I just caught a blurb on the evening news that had me do a double take. Some homeowner is being sued by the schmuck who was shot while he was breaking into the guys house. The crook said he suffered permanent damage to his arm from the gunshot wound. I just can't express how bad I feel for him! All I can say is I'm sorry the homeowner wasn't a better shot. I bet he is too right now.
Any intruder in my house will leave in a body bag.

F-Liberals...I was watching Trump's defense speech today....thinking some of these flunkies in D.C...need to start lining up new jobs...I can hear him saying "Your Fired".

Wonder if his reach will get down into the court systems, where they quit picking on law abiding people who are simply defending themselves.

If the home owner shoots the suspect (over theft) while the suspect was running away than the home owner was legally wrong given there were no legal bases of an immediate threat. The home owner will probably lose. We have had similar situations here were a 15yr old was shot in the back killing him while running away, the home owner was found guilty and sent to prison for murder. Some circles call it vigilante justice to shoot anyone running away over a petty crime, this isn't going to set well with many courts.

tha's not good :(

p.s you gonna shoot the perp in the back atleast shoot well enough so the perp drops,then you take your shovel,dig a hole and hide the body :rolleyes:

Where has common sense gone! Dosent anyone know what's right or wrong? Espechially our courts, there so f'd up now where you can buy your way out of trouble, or let you go over some stupid technicality. Vote me in and I would serve real, and just punishments for all criminals. Our system really has become a joke, criminals have no real deterrent anymore. They get caught and are released the next day, with a court date two years out. I think we need to fire the whole justice system and hire some decent common folk to fix some of the issues. Ok, I'm done ranting now :).

Where has common sense gone! Dosent anyone know what's right or wrong? Espechially our courts, there so f'd up now where you can buy your way out of trouble, or let you go over some stupid technicality. Vote me in and I would serve real, and just punishments for all criminals. Our system really has become a joke, criminals have no real deterrent anymore. They get caught and are released the next day, with a court date two years out. I think we need to fire the whole justice system and hire some decent common folk to fix some of the issues. Ok, I'm done ranting now :).

Brent,

Yes, major overhaul needed, but it begins with several issues, the economy, the enticement of a quick dollar, lets face it, a person works for minimum wage for 30 hours a week at some fast food joint. Not much there as for living the American Dream (Which in my opinion is dead...don't get me wrong, the filthy rich get richer and simply don't know what to do with it), they are the first that I am going to have at the end of my scope. Then schools, I am totally hamstrung on the issue discipline, can't use it, and when it get so bad that the kids are disruptive, I am told to shut up and deal with it.

So lets look at the simple thing, prisons, make them like Marine Corps Brigs...I can tell you one thing, I took my young troops up to the one on Okinawa, Japan. One trip and the quick intro by the guards, sent a message to all my troops not to 性交 up, while getting a drink at an off-base bar, simply said, don't make it easy on them. Wow, really video games at one prison that is for hard core convicts. I love the idea that Maricopa had, they lived in tents, they did hard work outside. Lets go back to making simple drug possession, make them work on the roads like we did back in the early 20th century. We'd actually get our roads fixed...and that in turns lowers costs for labor.

Well need to run an errand, but should get others to put in some ideas...

Brent,

Yes, major overhaul needed, but it begins with several issues, the economy, the enticement of a quick dollar, lets face it, a person works for minimum wage for 30 hours a week at some fast food joint. Not much there as for living the American Dream (Which in my opinion is dead...don't get me wrong, the filthy rich get richer and simply don't know what to do with it), they are the first that I am going to have at the end of my scope. Then schools, I am totally hamstrung on the issue discipline, can't use it, and when it get so bad that the kids are disruptive, I am told to shut up and deal with it.

So lets look at the simple thing, prisons, make them like Marine Corps Brigs...I can tell you one thing, I took my young troops up to the one on Okinawa, Japan. One trip and the quick intro by the guards, sent a message to all my troops not to 性交 up, while getting a drink at an off-base bar, simply said, don't make it easy on them. Wow, really video games at one prison that is for hard core convicts. I love the idea that Maricopa had, they lived in tents, they did hard work outside. Lets go back to making simple drug possession, make them work on the roads like we did back in the early 20th century. We'd actually get our roads fixed...and that in turns lowers costs for labor.

Well need to run an errand, but should get others to put in some ideas...
I like the idea of prison being as self supporting as possible. Even if they can't grow their own food, their labor could at least generate income to offset the cost of housing them. Just giving them a free ride is stupid. I also feel it should be an unpleasant enough experience that no one wants to go back.

Anyone found here at night will be found at all. ;)

Latest posts

Back