Wow look at this everyone

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First of all this does not surprise me one bit. Allow me to clarify a few facts. I can’t speak for every State so I will speak only in terms of the State I live in.
In the State of Georgia, the only “Recognized” Militia is the Georgia State Defense Force. It is a Sanctioned State Militia according to the State Constitution (comes under States Rights). I know this because my wife and I served in this. This Militia works in a “SUPPORT” area. You buy your own uniform; you are NOT issued a weapon. You have an ID card. It’s under the direction of the Georgia State Adjutant General who also heads the Georgia State National Guard.
THIS IS THE ONLY RECOGNIZED MILITIA in the State. ANYBODY else acting outside these guidelines is considered and UNRECOGNIZED PARA MILITARY ORGANIZATION.
A Para Military Organization does not have to have weapons as Curtis Silwa with his Guardian Angels in New York was deemed to be a Para Military Organization by the Mayor of New York. Para Military refers to any group who plans, organizes, and executes duties of an already existing Government agency is considered Para Military.
People who “prep” to keep their families save in case of disaster, are not terrorists. Anyone who looks up on FEMA.GOV. and reads Make a plan; build a kit this does not apply.
Law Enforcement and governments do not like Para Military organizations because they often interfere with rescue efforts, etc, and cause “resistance”. Apparently the term Doomsday Preppers is being used to identify Para Military groups. If you haven’t read the Patriot Act you need to. This is a Post 911 bill that was passed. It gives people in high places sweeping authority to maintain peace.
Having a Bug Out Bag is one thing. Forming a gorilla group is another.

the 2012 NDAA said it all, preppers and prior military are prime targets. If you read the bill and look at the defense spending and authorizations you would hopefully have notices that almost every Post/Fort/Air Force Base requested funding to improve their Rail Heads. not only that i have noticed in several states that there has been an impressive amount of Rail road construction and improvement

Loomis i to agree, sounds well to familar and didnt suprise me as well. Ive done research on this and its just wow sometimes what you can find but as i said nothin unfamilar.

Soldier X admitted, “Our worry is that Obama’s gonna do what he said he’s gonna do and he’s gonna outlaw all weapons altogether and anybody’s name who is on a weapon, they’re gonna come to your house and try to take them.” - Sucks here, got a shit load but all i say is good luck.>!! .And in other words, there has always been another story backing up the main primary reason for wat our goverment acts on . *:ar15:... GET SOME !!!..!! *

I may be wrong, wouldn't be the first time, and I will definitely be prepared in case I am. BUT...being a vet myself, I cannot bring myself to believe that active duty military as well as reservists and national guard members would carry out orders to murder civilians who refuse to give up guns.

I think that if such an order were given, it would truly mean civil war had arrived. The military would fracture and split into two factions, much as the civilian population. The military is overwhelmingly conservative and staunch supporters of gun rights.

Scarey stuff though.

Latest posts

Back