Would You Want Blood Donated by Vaxxers?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So no one else is worthy of being saved. Got it.

You wanna tell me how I should spend my money too? It's my blood. Yes, I can say how and who I would prefer to get it. There are lots of people on the far left that I wouldn't miss. You know, the people who keep telling me to take a knee, give my home and money to POC, defund the police, take the vaxx, burn the US flag, want to silence anyone, take guns, re-write US history and the constitution, teach white hate to our children, call me a racist because I don't agree... and all the gang bangers who shoot each other every weekend across the country. Those turds use alot of blood that could go to better people.

Last edited:
Funny thought: A bunch of sparkly vampires are following the whole COVID thing and wondering if they should they be vaccine or anti-vaccine. And then being really stumped about it all. Who do they trust? The CDC? The WHO? The Biden Admin? Alt-media? What is a COVID era vampire to do?

Sorry.

Resume your daily debate accordingly.

At some point when you are old, you realize your value is not a great as the life of a young person.

I would want to be nearly dead for that to be the case. "My value" outside of my own innate desire to live a full and purposeful life, is the knowledge accrued in that life and how I behave in society today. Young people on the other hand are totally selfish, self absorbed, and generally devoid of any true interest in the well-being of society. I see this all around me, but I don't need those observations, I was a young person once and I remember what motivated me and how I saw life as a big party, as society a thing to give ME what I desired.

You wanna tell me how I should spend my money too? It's my blood. Yes, I can say how and who I would prefer to get it. There are lots of people on the far left that I wouldn't miss. You know, the people who keep telling me to take a knee, give my home and money to POC, defund the police, take the vaxx, burn the US flag, want to silence anyone, take guns, re-write US history and the constitution, teach white hate to our children, call me a racist because I don't agree... and all the gang bangers who shoot each other every weekend across the country. Those turds use alot of blood that could go to better people.
I dont give a crap how you, or anyone else spends their money or blood. I have a rare blood type thats in demand. I donate it whenever the blood mobile comes around. I'm happy if it saves a life. Fortunately there aren't many/any of the undesirables that you mention around here.

People pick and choose who lives and who dies all the time. It is called organ donation. Blood is an organ. I think Helen has every right to choose to whom she donates. If not, other people will make that decision for her.
Of course. I dont have a problem with him/her deciding where her blood goes. It just that she indicated that only cops and military are worthy of her donation. Again, her choice. I personally think that there are far more worthy people in need than just government workers. Again, I dont give 2 shyts what someone else does with their blood.

I would want to be nearly dead for that to be the case. "My value" outside of my own innate desire to live a full and purposeful life, is the knowledge accrued in that life and how I behave in society today. Young people on the other hand are totally selfish, self absorbed, and generally devoid of any true interest in the well-being of society. I see this all around me, but I don't need those observations, I was a young person once and I remember what motivated me and how I saw life as a big party, as society a thing to give ME what I desired.

OK, well we have all done this rant about the newer generations. Still, without them, the human race is over.

might not be a bad thing to slow the birth rate down a bit.
And that is exactly how the muzzies are taking over Europe. Outbreed the whites because the white people deliberately reduced their own birth rates in the name of "saving the planet."
Law of unintended consequences...

And that is exactly how the muzzies are taking over Europe. Outbreed the whites because the white people deliberately reduced their own birth rates in the name of "saving the planet."
Law of unintended consequences...
I meant the HUMAN race birth rate not just one race against another.
I treat everyone the same irrespective of where they were born or to who, its their ACTIONS that define how I treat them not the colour of their skin.

Last edited:
I meant the HUMAN race birth rate not just one race against another.

Yes bigpaul, but when one race does it unilaterally, it DOESN'T WORK. It just insures that race's extermination. That's the same flawed logic as when law abiding people think if they give up their own guns it will make the world a safer place.

I take everyone as I find them, its not their race that defines how I treat them its their actions, either personal or together with others.
you seem to have a problem with one particular race, I do not, ALL people are suspect in my book.
Merely a statement of fact bigpaul.

At any rate we have veered waaaaay off topic and should get back to the subject of the thread.

I take everyone as I find them, its not their race that defines how I treat them its their actions, either personal or together with others.
you seem to have a problem with one particular race, I do not, ALL people are suspect in my book.

"ALL people are suspect in my book."-----Prepper National Anthem?

Latest posts

Back