Would You Want Blood Donated by Vaxxers?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you had to take whole blood, would you be worried that the donor had been vaxxed and you would get this spike protein polluted blood? I emailed my daughter, an RN who is very much up on immunity. My knee jerk reaction is HELL NO!! Am I wrong?

It should be avoided if possible. At least you won't be a deadly spike protein factory if you do. Just drink a lot of pine needle tea until the spike proteins are cleansed from your body.

My daughter, an RN, just told me nobody, no agencies, are accepting blood from vaccinated people so false alarm, sorry.
So now we may be seeing a blood shortage? I had read that one of the other countries were not accepting blood from vaccinated. I think it was Denmark but could be wrong on country.

My daughter, an RN, just told me nobody, no agencies, are accepting blood from vaccinated people so false alarm, sorry.
The Red Cross doesn't care if you got vaccinated or not. They say there’s a huge need for blood and don’t believe there are any risks. So basically, donate blood reguardless of your stance on the vaccine. Somebody out there needs it. And if you’re injured and need blood, don’t be stupid and say you don’t want it. Staying alive is the primary goal in life….

This dude might be interested in a quick sip....

bf3ad55ec4cf3cfb4ac0f01e81502f5d.gif

That’s great for others if you both donate. It kind of sucks if you need blood in an emergency though. I’m o positive, about as generic and common as you can get But readily available.

Just looked up the Red Cross Rules and they want you to donate even if you had the vax. But you have to wait two weeks. And you have to identify which vax you had for some reason.

Do you realize that if you roll into an ER, unconscious, bleeding out and you will die without a transfusion, you are getting one. It’s called “Implied Consent”. It won’t do you any good to sue. at that point you should be happy to still be alive! Yes… I’m a vaccinated RN.

if our UK health service gets overwhelmed, say another pandemic, they wont treat the over 70s even if they are unconscious and bleeding from every orifice.
if thats happens your on a "pathway to death".
That’s simply called triage. When your in a bad situation you have to decide how best to treat the most with the supplies you have on hand. If things really go tits up everything would be rationed, including medical care. It is just an unfortunate reality.

That’s simply called triage. When your in a bad situation you have to decide how best to treat the most with the supplies you have on hand. If things really go tits up everything would be rationed, including medical care. It is just an unfortunate reality.
dosent mean one person is better than other just because one is older.

Latest posts

Back