Work related

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psalm7

Awesome Friend
VIP Supporter
Neighbor
As I've mentioned before I work at a large busy place open to the public , drive across 2 Counties to get to work . I am running the 3rd shift this year . You never know what You will end up dealing with , its a small City closer to Nashville than Where I live . One night last year I had trouble with a person that came in obviously under the influence. I tried to be nice send Him on his way but when He got belligerent I saw I would have to confront Him again for the safty of My employees I called dispatch to get officer on the way just in case . I stopped Him officer got there took Him in . I forgot about it . Other day I got a notice to appear in Court at a larger city next to Nashville to testify what happened that night . The guy was on parole for a bad home invasion . Now facing quarter century in prison . His Family was there . Not a comfortable situation .
It got Me out of a night of work , I got to see daylight , My Wife went and We stopped at the Cracker barrel on the way back . Driving in the City reminds Me why I live in a rural area.

Latest posts

Back