Woot

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

newbieprep

Reaction score
I just wanted to share a website that I check daily for deals. www.woot.com

They sell one thing every day, but they have different categories so make sure you look at the bottom of the page for the other categories. Also watch for days when there are police lights on the page. Those days they sell one item until they run out and then they put up a new item.

The other day they were selling packs of 72 Sony brand batteries for $15. I also got a Smith and Wesson Black Ops knife for $20.

Just thought I would share!

Silent Bob

God Like
Reaction score
I just wanted to share a website that I check daily for deals. www.woot.com

They sell one thing every day, but they have different categories so make sure you look at the bottom of the page for the other categories. Also watch for days when there are police lights on the page. Those days they sell one item until they run out and then they put up a new item.

The other day they were selling packs of 72 Sony brand batteries for $15. I also got a Smith and Wesson Black Ops knife for $20.

Just thought I would share!

Thanks Newbieprep!

Don't know if I saw anything interesting...but will give the site to the wife..she loves sales!

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

newbieprep

Reaction score
Yeah. I would say that about 70% of the time I don't find anything. 20% of the time there are things I want but can't afford. But that 10% of the time that I do find stuff is worth the 3 minutes a day it takes me to click through the different categories.

Latest posts