Woke and Broke

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
We have seen this happen in multiple businesses. We have already seen the downs with Target after they announced their new brand binding and fake penis boxers for
women. This is Kellogg's ads. Yet another going broke. . .

1653093765246.png

So does pickle juice with leg cramps.
but I can fit 6 weeks worth of the powder packets in a weeks worth of inside pickle juice jar. Evac centers always have tons of free bottled water around from my experience of having to Evac.
One bottle a day, works for me. Between my bottles and dry, I have a years worth. I may have to up the amount if other things go south, but I can sleep well.

I stopped shopping at Target when they said guys who are feeling like a woman can use the women's bathroom. About that time, the Target in the town near us closed down. Mostly conservatives around here. Wondering how long the Taco Bell in our bigger town will last. I hear the bigger cities are doing the Taco Bell Drag Queen thing

I stopped shopping at Target when they said guys who are feeling like a woman can use the women's bathroom. About that time, the Target in the town near us closed down. Mostly conservatives around here. Wondering how long the Taco Bell in our bigger town will last. I hear the bigger cities are doing the Taco Bell Drag Queen thing
If I did that I couldnt go to any restauran/store around here.
On the bright side, there is a Taco Bell 2 towns north that has a full bar.

We have seen this happen in multiple businesses. We have already seen the downs with Target after they announced their new brand binding and fake penis boxers for
women. This is Kellogg's ads. Yet another going broke. . .

View attachment 16312
If they are going to teach little kids its ok to pretend to be a different sex (when they dont even understand what their sex is meant for in terms of humanity's survival), the next thing will be teaching little kids having sex is ok at their age too.. Where does it stop???? I think all these sick 性交ers need to be imprisoned or ...... before our kids get hurt by these sick perverts....

I’ll stick with Propel, the non HFC diet version. The electrolytes do help with hamstring cramps at night. Even have powder tucked away for SHTF

If you ever run out...leg cramps are most often caused by low potassium. Avocados, spinach, bananas, beans, citrus, milk, cheeses, butter...all good ways to add potassium naturally to the diet. We give the horses molasses for them.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I see women walking around at the store I work at wearing very similar outfits. . . I buy our own store brand version to bring the guys working construction for lunch after I get off.

My husband and I do country swing dancing (lifts and dips and all of that) and two stepping, so we spend a couple of nights in country bars (it keeps us young). One night a week they allow 18 year olds in. The number of these gals in particular that look like the above woman is frightening and they show up wearing hootchie shorts and tank tops! All sorts of things falling out all over. Our friend Dennis calls it "advertising" their wares...which is another issue entirely. One night there was a very overweight woman there in literally a lingerie bra! No other top....

Not every woman is born to be rail thin and I know plenty of women who ARE very fit and of a larger size but, they are all muscle and dress tastefully for their body type...not an ounce of cellulite to be had. They work at it. My oldest daughter is one of these.

She was a nationally ranked power lifter in her 20's and has a body type prone to weight gain but, after two children and no longer training, she eats only when she is hungry, steers toward healthy foods and she makes sure she moves a lot despite having a "desk job". She is still looking very fit, even though her thighs are twice the size of mine.

I will give that woman the benefit of the doubt, maybe she is trying and working at it. I wish her success. I know many who are not even bothering though because it has become "acceptable"..

Last edited:
If they are going to teach little kids its ok to pretend to be a different sex (when they dont even understand what their sex is meant for in terms of humanity's survival), the next thing will be teaching little kids having sex is ok at their age too..
That is exactly their plan.

Gatorade is off limits for me. . I saw this screenshot so went to Twitter to verify. . . apparently true. I don't call that fit, at all. I am impressed she was able to stand on her head though.

View attachment 16449
Thats a big'un. Wonder if she had help getting in that position. Not sure what it has to do with Gatorade. I've never drank the stuff, nor any of the other new hippy drinks that are on the market now.

Latest posts

Back