Wise Food Company 72 hour Box

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Sublimer

Jr Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I hope this is OK - please let me know if I'm posting this in the wrong place or if this isn't allowed I will remove it immediately. I'm just trying to help my wife out- she listed a 72 hour Wise Food Company box for 99 cents to start on eBay and no one's bidding on it! So I thought maybe you guys might be interested. Just go to eBay and search for Wise Food Company 72 hour and you'll find her listing starting at 99 cents with $3.99 shipping (Celindas_stuff). We're not spammers or anything like that, just regular people from Idaho selling one of our boxes of emergency food. Thanks

Maverick

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
Wise had a promotional deal last November on the 72hr emergency food supply (3 meals a day) $29 for two 72hr boxes, Wife picked them up for our's and the kids/grand kids vehicles. Not my favorite brand but was a good buy and will do in a pinch (emergency) Below is what the 72hr kit looks like and the content of ours.

IMG_2888.JPG
IMG_2889.JPG

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
I have some mre's in the back of my car that need to be chunked by now after better than a year of temperature extremes. Other than that I have one pouch of mountain house chicken and dumplings that was given to me recently by a guy setting up a new prepper shop. I think I am going to get a small supply built up of the dehydrated pouches built up as it stores so well, but my main focus is still on growing and canning. To me the only problem with the bought stuff is what do you do when it runs out? As a secondary or supplemental food source I think it probably makes sense though.

Latest posts