Will you submit to forced covid non vaccines, that are called vaccines?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After watching the Dictator in Chief yesterday, wife might not only have to resign her commission, but look for another job (she is in DoD contracting).

Ridiculous. She devotes her adult life to the country, and then what??? Bull Sh!t. :wtf:

My Marine Ex is fully vaccinated, but is Covid + this week. He has a hx of sarcoidosis; most likely from one of the additives from any number of the vaccines from military service, considering he is not an older black or Scandinavian female ( that is the group most afflicted with sarcoidosis.) Thankfully, he is doing ok. My son also has it, although he is not vaccinated, too worried about the myocarditis possibility. At least they both will have the antibodies now... like that fact means anything to the powers that be.
Fu@k China and Fu@k Xiden for selling out America.
Erqueen75:USA:

Ridiculous. She devotes her adult life to the country, and then what??? Bull Sh!t. :wtf:

My Marine Ex is fully vaccinated, but is Covid + this week. He has a hx of sarcoidosis; most likely from one of the additives from any number of the vaccines from military service, considering he is not an older black or Scandinavian female ( that is the group most afflicted with sarcoidosis.) Thankfully, he is doing ok. My son also has it, although he is not vaccinated, too worried about the myocarditis possibility. At least they both will have the antibodies now... like that fact means anything to the powers that be.
Fu@k China and Fu@k Xiden for selling out America.
Hope all is ok for him.
Personally had a rough day at work today.
It’s just weird as there’s really no rhyme or reason sometimes. Had a super healthy guy Have a cardiac arrest x 3 today. Had Covid, diagnosed three weeks ago. Not fat. It’s just crazy.

Hope all is ok for him.
Personally had a rough day at work today.
It’s just weird as there’s really no rhyme or reason sometimes. Had a super healthy guy Have a cardiac arrest x 3 today. Had Covid, diagnosed three weeks ago. Not fat. It’s just crazy.
Thanks for all you do Doctor. Your tenacity is admirable...

“Dr. Zelenko@ZZ611
5h·

It is very simple to end the pandemic

-stop giving people the poison death shot

-make Hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin available to everyone

-high risk patients should receive prophylaxis and/or early treatment for covid

-banish fear and isolation.

-hang the devolved pagans.

Vladimir Zev Zelenko MD”

https://gab.com/ZZ611/posts/106959041173761339

FYI, in case some don’t know it, this is the Great Doctor who saved President Trump when he ended up with Covid. Wanted to add that his track record for saving lives is unbeatable!!

Last edited:
Too bad Dr. Zelenko didn't prescribe hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin to Trump....
Trump got a monoclonal antibody (Regeneron), dexamethasone (Decadron), Remdesivir, zinc, melatonin, vit D, famotidine and aspirin
These are all things we are prescribing in the inpatient setting.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.c...as-been-given-for-his-covid-19-treatment.html

The only thing bad about those drugs is the Remdesivir, it's a dangerous drug that doesn't work. It will likely cause kidney failure and then the ventilator will drown you.

The only thing bad about those drugs is the Remdesivir, it's a dangerous drug that doesn't work. It will likely cause kidney failure and then the ventilator will drown you.
We usually stop RDV in the icu setting and increase the steroids (dexamethasone) to ARDS dosing which helps if you can get it started before the fibroproliferative stage of ARDS.
Ventilators can't drown you, they don't push water in your lungs.

We usually stop RDV in the icu setting and increase the steroids (dexamethasone) to ARDS dosing which helps if you can get it started before the fibroproliferative stage of ARDS.
Ventilators can't drown you, they don't push water in your lungs.

The fluids from your kidneys drown you, after Remdesivir stops them from working.

The fluids from your kidneys drown you, after Remdesivir stops them from working.
You are talking about pulmonary edema.
Lasix (furosemide) helps tremendously with that, and a vent actually helps push the fluid out of the space- due to positive pressure ventilation.

There's a saying in the ICU for covid patients - keep em dry...basically we diurese a lot to keep fluid off as covid by itself in the inflammation stage tends to cause fluid overload.
We've seen somewhat better outcomes that way, or at least have gotten better at prolonging life past the 1 week mark.

Last edited:
You are talking about pulmonary edema.
Lasix helps tremendously with that, and a vent actually helps push the fluid out of the space- due to positive pressure ventilation.

Remdesivir kills people with similar symptoms now associated with "Covid-19". It shuts down the kidneys, causes fluid to accumulate in the body, and this floods the lungs which are already in distress by the time someone is hospitalized. Your sedated when put on a vent. Since it isn't that the patient isn't getting air, there not getting oxygen in there blood (the oxygen is being removed from the blood by covid19). The positive pressure of the ventilator that would normally be a benefit still does not give the patient oxygen and the ventilator eventually blows out there lungs.

Remdesivir kills people with similar symptoms now associated with "Covid-19". It shuts down the kidneys, causes fluid to accumulate in the body, and this floods the lungs which are already in distress by the time someone is hospitalized. Your sedated when put on a vent. Since it isn't that the patient isn't getting air, there not getting oxygen in there blood (the oxygen is being removed from the blood by covid19). The positive pressure of the ventilator that would normally be a benefit still does not give the patient oxygen and the ventilator eventually blows out there lungs.

Covid19 reduces oxygen from your blood by either removing the iron ions and the attached oxygen with it or by causing immature red blood cells. But It's definitely happening.

I'm not going to debate pathophysiology of ARDS with you as you clearly do not have an understanding of how it works, and it is futile.
If anyone else would like education on how a vent typically works, please feel free to PM me and I will be happy to talk with you about it.
One frustrating thing about my job that happens more than I would like - is that someone reads something about vents (mis-information similar to this) - and I spend 2 hours (that I don't have) talking to them and educating about the pathophysiology of ARDS and how ventilators work.

The one thing you are correct on, the positive pressure doesn't work on a vent - but it's not because of pulmonary edema or fluid (that is the earlier stage of ARDS - and it is typically easier to ventilate during this time). The hard part of ventilation/oxygenation is when you have reached the fibroproliferative period of ARDS from the covid pneumonia -about 2-3 weeks out- (scar tissue) and you are essentially trying to push air into rocks. Then, to ventilate to not drop oxygen saturations, you have to increase driving pressure on vent, drop tidal volumes to try not to blow out the lungs. Or maybe increase positive end expiratory pressure (PEEP) - but that can also blow out lungs.

Covid19 reduces oxygen from your blood by either removing the iron ions and the attached oxygen with it or by causing immature red blood cells. But It's definitely happening.
do you have a citation for this? I would be interested in seeing the mechanism.
This was a theory before, but I never saw any data to back it up (doesn't mean it's not there though)

Latest posts

Back