Will you submit to forced covid non vaccines, that are called vaccines?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Joe wants all GS to be vaccinated. Especially those who work for the Veterans Administration and Active Duty Military.
Next will be those Veterans who want to continue their medical/mental health care with the VA.

1627611361406.png
1627611361406.png

Wow. From a nursing standpoint, there is no exemption for allergy except for either polyethylene glycol or polysorbate. Both are used in everyday items, so essentially to ask your GP to write that you've come down with a new allergy (which happens all the time), is really not feasible. I wonder how long Joe will give our troops to accept or decline the needle for either NJP, Article 15, Admin. Sep. or possible OTH discharge?

My wife is an officer in the Air NG reserves.
Has less than a year to retirement.
Does she stick it out (no pun intended), or forego her retirement if they make it mandatory?
We are currently in deep discussion about this.

What outs are available? Religious? Get some illegal to pee on a pregnancy test( they're prepetually preggo)? Find someone in the public who will pretend to give the shot, and put her in the system? Maybe she goes hiking and gets lost for a year?

On a sidewalk, in a Minneapolis suburb, around 2pm, on a Wednesday, a woman's body was found with her head severed. No biggie, in democrat cities... Surely, if this type of behavior doesn't shock the conscience, there is a religious exemption somewhere.. What is this, Somalia? Nevermind..

Woman found beheaded on sidewalk in Minneapolis suburb
Woman found beheaded on sidewalk in Minneapolis suburb (yahoo.com)

On a sidewalk, in a Minneapolis suburb, around 2pm, on a Wednesday, a woman's body was found with her head severed. No biggie, in democrat cities... Surely, if this type of behavior doesn't shock the conscience, there is a religious exemption somewhere.. What is this, Somalia? Nevermind..

Woman found beheaded on sidewalk in Minneapolis suburb
Woman found beheaded on sidewalk in Minneapolis suburb (yahoo.com)
A lot of questions on that one. Why was she decapitated.
Somalian-a good possibility
Worked for Mike Lindell at My Pillow-also a possibility
How about her name-a very strong possibility

A lot of questions on that one. Why was she decapitated.
Somalian-a good possibility
Worked for Mike Lindell at My Pillow-also a possibility
How about her name-a very strong possibility
Hunny read an article about it yesterday. She apparently worked for Dollar General and My Pillow. Criminal knew victim. How well, I don't know.

Latest posts

Back