Will any food be safe?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not likely in our lifetime.
I hope not.
I have just 1 milk cow that produces 5 gallons of milk at day. I would love to be able to sell or even sell the cheese I produce, but it will not happen in my very small time world.
I wish I could have a dairy cow. I love jerseys. They are the most beautiful girls. Half of our family can't have cow dairy, though.

It is heavily regulated here, too. The only way anyone can purchase raw milk is from a cow share or co-op and small dairy farms have a lot of nonsense to jump through.

I hope not.

I wish I could have a dairy cow. I love jerseys. They are the most beautiful girls. Half of our family can't have cow dairy, though.

It is heavily regulated here, too. The only way anyone can purchase raw milk is from a cow share or co-op and small dairy farms have a lot of nonsense to jump through.
I wish we lived closer. Claire gives some of the best milk around and she is such a good girl. Hunny went out tonight to try to get her young calf to come with us when I walked Momma tonight, but he wanted nothing to do with it.

I wish we lived closer. Claire gives some of the best milk around and she is such a good girl. Hunny went out tonight to try to get her young calf to come with us when I walked Momma tonight, but he wanted nothing to do with it.
I wish most of us lived closer together too. I just can't see myself living back east or down south. I couldn't handle the demographics, heat and humidity, the bugs and the people.

@Survivor_316 I have had 2 Jersey's now. Betsey I bought as an older cow, but she was easily trained. Claire that I got as a calf to raise has been my very best, well trained cow ever!! I so LOVE her. She can be stubborn though after she gave birth, not wanting to seperate from her new calf. I had to pull her lead and Hunny pulled up her tail on the backend. Yeah it took both of us at first, but she quickly learn about the "good feed".

Last edited:
I wish most of us lived closer together too. I just can't see myself living back east or down south. I couldn't handle the demographics, heat and humidity, the bugs and the people.
I don't blame you those. Especially after the giant fishing spider I saw today. And the annoying trip into town.

@Survivor_316 I have had 2 Jersey's now. Betsey I bought as an older cow, but she was easily trained. Claire that I got as a calf to raise has been my very best, well trained cow ever!! I so LOVE her. She can be stubborn though after she gave birth, not wanting to seperate from her new calf. I had to pull her lead and Hunny pulled up her tail on the backend. Yeah it took both of us at fist, but she quickly learn about the "good feed".
She sounds precious. Will you keep her calf?

Our family did cattle farming, so I had no experience on a dairy farm. (We have extended family with holsteins, but that's all.) I just always loved jerseys because they seem so sweet and they're the prettiest cows... well, maybe highlands are a tie.

I was just driving through town and flipping through my radio trying to find information on something going on. Anyway, landed on NPR and heard a brief discussion from some Croatian woman on a show called How I Built It. She was talking about how she and her partner on an animal-free dairy company called New Culture (I think?). Anyway, they are using a bio-engineered casein protein to make cheese.

Apparently now you can call it milk legally. And they are claiming "this is where the food industry is going." In other words, it will no longer be economical for people to produce true dairy eventually.

Just another way to DESTROY our health and control our food…therefore us!! For those of us who understand, we will simply form groups and make our own.

I’ve already joined a legal coop with the ability to get raw milk and so many other things! Joined last year and it is really growing now!
I need to join one but they're all so far away, I think if gas gets too high, I wouldn't be able to drive there.

Maybe I need to look into recruiting some farmers to form one!

I need to join one but they're all so far away, I think if gas gets too high, I wouldn't be able to drive there.

Maybe I need to look into recruiting some farmers to form one!

EXCELLENT idea!!! You know others are thinking the same as you. Start talking to local farmers and form a group. Then turn it in to a legally protected coop. I can give you contact information to the attorney who started ours. Can’t imagine her not helping you for free.

I was just driving through town and flipping through my radio trying to find information on something going on. Anyway, landed on NPR and heard a brief discussion from some Croatian woman on a show called How I Built It. She was talking about how she and her partner on an animal-free dairy company called New Culture (I think?). Anyway, they are using a bio-engineered casein protein to make cheese.

Apparently now you can call it milk legally. And they are claiming "this is where the food industry is going." In other words, it will no longer be economical for people to produce true dairy eventually.
There's your problem girl, you were listening to NPR, the doom and gloom channel.

We have absolutely no laws about raising cows, pigs, sheep, cattle, ducks, geese, turkeys or such and selling their products openly on every Wednesday and Saturday at the market. (except how many in the city limits) We buy and sell what we raise in fresh milk, eggs, veggies, fruits, wines, moonshine, cheeses, joghurt and such without control at all. We can still dig our own well on our own land without any regulation, application, control or costs to the state or city. We can plant anything any where we want and build our houses with any material, shape, size we want to. No forbidden materials are sold anyway and we plant our own trees and cut them down for firewood as we want and need. No Chimney sweeps required, we do it ourselves monthly or as needed. Solar systems, Gas heating, oil heating, pellet heating, wood heating, infrared heating...all is used, legal and without any control by the state.
But I cannot carry a knife with a blade longer than 8 centimeters/ 3 1/4 inches.....If I want to take an ax, hatchet, machete, bow and arrow or a crossbow anywhere in my car...they all must be transported in a closed and locked container of sorts so I cannot quickly access them as a WEAPON....
FREEDOM has its limits, but I am happy with the freedoms I have here. Low crime rate and very strict punishments for those who decide to not obey the laws.

1684321621125.png

💥Above is the ingredients on a bag of chips from Walmart. They have BIOENGINEERED INGREDIENTS in them!!!💥

Start checking ingredients folks! Notice the WARNING posted about eating this “food”. :mad:

I know, right?! Will be making our own ketchup and mayonnaise. Didn’t post about mayo, but the information is BAD!

On the upside of all this is that this knowledge will cause many to stop giving their money to these crappy manufacturers! Start shopping on Farmer’s Market days. Ask about folks making ketchup, mayo and other things locally!! By doing this you are not only protecting your health, but also forming very important connections that will help you survive in the bad times coming!!

Latest posts

Back