Will any food be safe?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only way you are going to know what you are eating is if you grow it/raise it yourself from uncontaminated heirloom seeds/stock.

This is where the future of food is headed if the mad scientists have their way.

"For Giraldo, the chance to develop this idea with mRNA is the culmination of a dream. "One of the reasons I started working in nanotechnology was so I could apply it to plants and create new technology solutions. Not just for food, but for high-value products as well, like pharmaceuticals," Giraldo said."

https://www.news-medical.net/news/2...develop-edible-plant-based-mRNA-vaccines.aspx

The only way you are going to know what you are eating is if you grow it/raise it yourself from uncontaminated heirloom seeds/stock.

This is where the future of food is headed if the mad scientists have their way.

"For Giraldo, the chance to develop this idea with mRNA is the culmination of a dream. "One of the reasons I started working in nanotechnology was so I could apply it to plants and create new technology solutions. Not just for food, but for high-value products as well, like pharmaceuticals," Giraldo said."

https://www.news-medical.net/news/2...develop-edible-plant-based-mRNA-vaccines.aspx

And protect it from being sprayed by chemtrails.

Aviation has been seeding our skys. How are you protecting against that? At this point all I know is raise whatever crop you can with heirloom seeds that can reproduce the item and then let some go to seed for haverst for next years harvest. How can we protect our harvest from chemtrails that are being sent down thru the atmospere?

I saw on Jesse Waters tonight....dems now want come for your rice...along with NYC mayor Adam's wants to ban meat consumption...lol... and have cut school lunch to no meat on Monday and Friday's.

The gas emission thing!

Good luck with banning meat in NYC, home of the $295.00 (waygu) burger place! Freaking moron/s...

Are y'all shocked rice is on the "to cut" list?

I saw on Jesse Waters tonight....dems now want come for your rice...along with NYC mayor Adam's wants to ban meat consumption...lol... and have cut school lunch to no meat on Monday and Friday's.

The gas emission thing!

Good luck with banning meat in NYC, home of the $295.00 (waygu) burger place! Freaking moron/s...

Are y'all shocked rice is on the "to cut" list?
1. Takes too much water. 2. Land where it is grown in is or was swamp, therefore it releases to much methane.
Its liberal logic, never mind it feeds most of the worlds population. Oh, #3. It feeds most of the worlds population.

Aviation has been seeding our skys. How are you protecting against that? At this point all I know is raise whatever crop you can with heirloom seeds that can reproduce the item and then let some go to seed for haverst for next years harvest. How can we protect our harvest from chemtrails that are being sent down thru the atmospere?

Use green houses and we'll water for plants. Cover your top soil dirt mounds.
Lucky where I'm at, we rarely get chemtrails.

Consider a large hoop house. They will protect your food from chemtrails and lengthen the growing season.

I believe Safe food is only temporary. We must find an Antidote to this bioweapon poisoning.

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=220995
As said before, if true there, must be an antidote other wise how do the people involved stay immune , where is the chemical being made , that nobody making it have not blown the whistle on the manufacture of the product in which any country that it is being the supplier , I am not saying it is impossible to be happening somewhere , but in this day of information , how is it not yet exposed , I do not believe it is being made in Africa because of to much corruption , the money would disappear, none left over to produce , example knee pads R80,000 ( $4,500.00 ) paid by government for 1 pair as reported locally

there have been too many deaths lately over here of people who had allergies to some food ingredients in restaurant and take out food.
the only way to have safe food is to grow it yourself and either raise your own meat animals or kill game animals who have had a natural life.

As said before, if true there, must be an antidote other wise how do the people involved stay immune , where is the chemical being made , that nobody making it have not blown the whistle on the manufacture of the product in which any country that it is being the supplier , I am not saying it is impossible to be happening somewhere , but in this day of information , how is it not yet exposed , I do not believe it is being made in Africa because of to much corruption , the money would disappear, none left over to produce , example knee pads R80,000 ( $4,500.00 ) paid by government for 1 pair as reported locally

All information is either controlled or polluted so badly that it's not possible for the majority to understand the truth.

The antidotes are simple, but not known by the majority because of my sentence above.

The chemicals are many and are manufactured in many places, Ukraine being a major manufacturer.

The people doing this are evil and fanatical. For them the ends justify there means. It's not going to make sense or seem logical to the rest of us.

I am concerned about the prions of the deer wasting disease at some point in the future. Prions are incredibly difficult to get rid of and they're is so little studied about them.

I think you know how to treat the various Prion diseases. CDS Protocol 1000

Latest posts

Back