Quantcast

Why schools should open or not.

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

LindaSue

Reaction score
Our kids high school, which has mandatory masking at ALL times to supposedly prevent the spread, just closed for ten days due to ONE Covid case. One. Nobody else is sick. No other positive cases.
People are getting dumber as this drags on. Don’t move to Colorado. It’s a suckhole of progressive thought.
We pulled our kids out. Back to homeschooling.

GaRp58

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
My granddaughter in Germany is going to High School (sorta) and they have to wear masks at all times...
(except in SPORTS) where you breathe and cough and spit more than ever!!!! They have to sit 6 feet apart, and wear their heavy winter jackets IN THE CLASSROOM!!! because some Self-proclaimed EXPERT decided that you can defeat the problem of spreading the germs by OPENING THE WINDOWS in the HEATED classrooms every 15 minutes and letting the GERMS ALL GO OUT TO PLAY. It seems the playground should be the most inpregnated area of all from the CO19 GERMS, by the way, where the OTHER kids are all doing their sports WITHOUT MASKS....So much for the intelligence of the German Politics...Gary

bigpaul

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
as far away from "civilisation" as i can get.
masks are only mandatory inside public building, in the open air they are not required as we can socially distance, large groups are banned.
we are getting to the end of this stuff now, schools will be open next month and other places in April, holidays may be allowed in May, maybe June some say life will back to "normal" by July.

Last edited:

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
I just hope that with the speed of all the mutations this bug is having it dosent become something worse or immune to the vaccines. Hell, I’m so ready for a vacation somewhere nice right about now!

Amish Heart

God Like
Reaction score
Kids were off school yesterday, but because of the weather, not covid. Back to school today, as it's a warmer 8 degrees out this morning. They have to stay six feet apart and wear a mask all day, too. That's about the only place here that they ever wear a mask. Other than school, things are normal in our town.

Latest posts