Why only a year ago?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prices and shortages hit most stores in the US in March of 2019.
It wasn't all Putin. It wasn't all Covid. It wasn't all Biden.
Although all of that played a part. It cracks me up that the Biden admin wants to blame Putin instead of all the free MONEY he's printed.
We have a terrible govt that are irresponsible with our tax money and are printing money out of thin air.
This is planned hyperinflation coming

But you are not looking at or accepting what has happened from the time joe took over, everything he has done (not said because of the small misleading print of his plans ) has hurt the American people

Granted, Trump did sign the first stimulus, but under duress.

Right. If it was so bad for the economy, why is it the only thing Biden hasn't reversed of Trump's? The left has to take ALL of this. They could have done anything to change it, over the last year and a half, but they didn't because it is their will. They used the media to push Trump.

These are the same A holes that crucified Trump as racist for wanting to shut down flights from China at the start; when that made perfect sense.

But you are not looking at or accepting what has happened from the time joe took over, everything he has done (not said because of the small misleading print of his plans ) has hurt the American people
I know exactly what this POS has done to this country. I just ordered 300 gallons of diesel and 100 gallons of premium unleaded. Its more than double from a year ago. And quadruple from 50 years ago. I had to put off planting this year because of the high cost of fuel, seed and fertilizer.
No doubt that Biden is the worst president in history, even worse than obumer, Bush and Carter. But in order to get a real idea of just how bad things are truly going in this country we need to look at a longer time line than just a couple years. I know most people have short memories and don't want to hear about the "old" days, but I think economic history should be a required subject in every school. Maybe then people wouldn't allow politicians to run our economy down the toilet.

Latest posts

Back