Why is China hoarding so much copper?

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

WilliamGates

Reaction score
According to "Good as Gold: How to Profit from the Coming Boom in Copper" China needs copper to build out its electrical grid. That one fact alone can drive up copper prices, and make it worth hoarding. Preppers have got to read this book! It's truly revealing.

Maverick

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
What 'personal' interest do you have in this book? You seem to be pushing fairly heavy ;) I'm certainly not going to buy the book to find out why china is hoarding copper, how about divulging why china is hoarding without trying to get us to purchase the book to find out ;) share the information.

WilliamGates

Reaction score
What 'personal' interest do you have in this book? You seem to be pushing fairly heavy ;) I'm certainly not going to buy the book to find out why china is hoarding copper, how about divulging why china is hoarding without trying to get us to purchase the book to find out ;) share the information.
Well, Clyde one prepper to another, the book is free on Amazon kindle. So there's nothing in it for me, but the book has a google plus page that answers more questions than I can ask about it. It's a good little book to get to know. Especially for folks like you and I.

WilliamGates

Reaction score
2 years ago forbes done a good article on china hoarding copper, I may take a peek at this book given my lovely Wife has a kindle :)
Do that and we'll heavy plenty to discuss. Copper is a bigger deal than most people realize.

Latest posts