Why did you decide to be injected with covid19 vaccine shots?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This borders on malpractice, if this guy were a real medical doctor.

There are so many things wrong with this video (which I did suffer through and watch in its entirety).
I'll just give the basics without going into too many specifics on why his analogy of the CBC is incorrect.

#1 - no baseline CD8 to compare (prior to the vax). How do we know it wasn't elevated prior to the vaccine? The CBC he showed at first was normal and did not include a CD8. Any good clinician knows to look at the trends.
#2 - What is the CD4? It's not listed - a high ratio CD4/CD8 can be due to HIV -

This could have all been just an immune response to the vaccine - as I have said before. These cell counts fluctuate as we come in contact with different allergens, get an infection, etc.

This guy also misrepresents himself. He is NOT A MD. He is a CHIROPRACTOR. And as such, has no business even commenting on things he is not trained in.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-thompson-356941a/

just because you say it's true, doesn't mean it is. Science doesn't care about what you believe or your feelings, sorry.

Your science is lies, it's made up. It's propaganda disguised as science. Try asking for an isolated sample of covid19 to analyze, even if you have a level 4 lab. You won't get it, because it's scientific data was made up by a computer simulation program.

Your science is lies, it's made up. It's propaganda disguised as science. Try asking for an isolated sample of covid19 to analyze, even if you have a level 4 lab. You won't get it, because it's scientific data was made up by a computer simulation program.
Keep your propaganda and mis information on the other thread please and thank you.

Yes it is true. Threats are happening more often now. I am headed out in a bit to start my 6 day stretch.
Just got my fingerprints done for my concealed carry and should have that in 2 weeks. Waiting for my gun to clear too, and will have that in my car. I am fully expecting this to get worse in the next few weeks with the vaccine mandates hitting.

Well please be safe.

Exertional (not accelerated - sorry autocorrect) - angina is chest pain that worsens with activity and is relieved with rest. It is worrisome for coronary artery disease, and you may have a blockage in one of your coronary arteries that could be causing this.
Typically workup includes an echo cardiogram (ultrasound of your heart) and a stress test (either treadmill or pharmacologic) in which your ECG is monitored and pictures may be taken of your heart to show if any areas have decreased perfusion which would indicate a blockage.

If either those are abnormal, you would need a coronary angiogram, where the cardiologist injects dye into your coronaries to diagnose a blockage, if there was one, a stent would be placed to open the artery.

I'd rather not go through my medical history online, so I'm going to PM you some things.

I did it because of an immunosuppressed wife. She was doing telemedicine for 3 months, but it became too big a strain on staff. I did see her walk staff through an ultrasound via Skype/Zoom/Whatever.

For a year, I was the only one who went to a store. I got my status bumped up,so I didn’t have to worry about bringing it home to her.

Gee, I guess it was a pipe dream. Vaccinated can still bring it home. People that are on Immunosuppressants don’t get an immune response (Even I could figure out that is what those drugs are supposed to do).

Add in my joint pain problems, I will not take a booster.

This whole thing should have been over. Period.

Right now, it’s all about control. Agenda 21 rabbit hole is seeming very viable.

No side affects for either of us (and no, I don't believe that there are these secret underlying side effects). My cousin's a medical geneticist so we believe it's just another vaccine against a virus, nothing more, nothing less

Whenever I buy a new thing of value, like a motorcycle for example, I go online and read the reviews. I skip most of the positive reviews because they are of no use, they only tell me what I want to hear for I have already set my heart on buying it. It's the negative ones that are of value, the ones about the electronics failures in wet weather, ones where the cams lose their hard facing, where bikes are recalled. Over the years I have learnt NEVER to buy a bike when it first comes out in a new model. You wait a year, see what engineering faults it has.

It's the same with this vaccine. I hear of far FAR too many side effects crippling people, not just here, but in my daily interactions with people. You rolled the dice and they came up 7, good for you, but it's those that got snake eyes that tell me what I need to know.

Information from Johns Hopkins:
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/timeline
A typical vaccine development timeline takes 5 to 10 years, and sometimes longer, to assess whether the vaccine is safe and efficacious in clinical trials, complete the regulatory approval processes, and manufacture sufficient quantity of vaccine doses for widespread distribution.

Information from Johns Hopkins:
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/timeline
A typical vaccine development timeline takes 5 to 10 years, and sometimes longer, to assess whether the vaccine is safe and efficacious in clinical trials, complete the regulatory approval processes, and manufacture sufficient quantity of vaccine doses for widespread distribution.
Very true. I'm so perplexed why, when Trump threw money at this issue to speed up production, his followers can't accept it?

I'm perplexed as to why Trump isn't your favorite POTUS because of this.
Several reasons -
1. he undermined medical professionals. Accused docs of profiting off the crisis, when in fact it was administration, not us.
2. His PPP and SBA plan sucked. Lost a business due to COVID shut downs and had to file bankruptcy. My whole freaking life in upheaval, but hey - the los angeles lakers got their money so cool!

But, my reasons aside, you didn't answer my question, just deflected.

Several reasons -
1. he undermined medical professionals. Accused docs of profiting off the crisis, when in fact it was administration, not us.
2. His PPP and SBA plan sucked. Lost a business due to COVID shut downs and had to file bankruptcy. My whole freaking life in upheaval, but hey - the los angeles lakers got their money so cool!

But, my reasons aside, you didn't answer my question, just deflected.

1, the same thing
2. I agree, it wasn't just his plan. The advisers he had where actually his enemies.

I didn't deflect. I didn't realize it applied to. Not a Trump follower, never claimed to not accept anything.

1, the same thing
2. I agree, it wasn't just his plan. The advisers he had where actually his enemies.

I didn't deflect. I didn't realize it applied to. Not a Trump follower, never claimed to not accept anything.
You don't accept the vaccine. The very thing Trump threw money at for production.

1, the same thing
What do you mean by this? Physicians are NOT hospital administrators.
Our CEO made 800k base salary (not including bonus which tops them out at 1.2 million +)last year. Hospitalist, intensivists make way less than half of that (depending on education level, which most are less than 3 years). Older intensivists make 450k a year (max).

The pharamceutical companies were the big winners, and still are. And I suspect still will be with all the boosters. These boosters will be going on forever, just like flu shots. Although what you're saying the hospital admins and CEO's make is not very shabby, either. It's disgusting just how many people are profiting on this virus. Doesn't help that our Commander in Chief has made it necessary to get it just to keep a job. People have lost their minds.
I wonder what docs and nurses that do not want the vaxx feel like now, after working for 18 months with covid patients, after all, they were once called "heroes". Now they are fired.
Things are topsy turvey. What was right and good is now the opposite.

You don't accept the vaccine. The very thing Trump threw money at for production.

He is not for forcing the vaccines. I'm not for this covid shot, because it's not a vaccine, it doesn't work and it's harmful. Anyone is welcome to take it after informed consent.

Very true. I'm so perplexed why, when Trump threw money at this issue to speed up production, his followers can't accept it?
Trump would never have forced it on anyone. It was an option that he provided. He wanted for people (and doctors) to have other options too, and let the choice of treatment be between the doctor and patient with no government interference.

Latest posts

Back