Why did you decide to be injected with covid19 vaccine shots?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't get it, but have had covid. And I don't want the shot.
Husband had it because he is in bad health normally and he wanted it. Even wants the booster shot.
Our last two daughters had it because they had no choice. One is a pharmacist and one is an ultrasound tech.

Calculation based on risk assessment. Age and medical conditions made me believe risks from COVID outweighed risks from the non mRNA J&J vaccine.
Because of my age I would likely be denied life saving treatment.
I now regret that decision. 5 days after taking the jab I had a physical, including an EKG (or "ECG") as I think they call it now. All was good.
Between 1 and 2 weeks after the jab I began experiencing some chest pains and shortness of breath, mostly while walking. This has happened before while walking uphill rapidly, but goes away if I slow down. This time I was walking on a level street and not very fast. Also symptoms of congestive heart failure began and arrhythmias.
Now it has occurred to me that if I have vaccine induced myocarditis, catching even a mild case of COVID could be fatal.
The medical establishment has been of zero help. I am on my own. And I have no recourse because J&J is protected from liability.

The wife's had three strokes in the past and COVID causes blood clots which could trigger another stroke. I didn't want to be the one putting her in that situation. Plus we wanted to see our grandkids sooner rather than later so we both got it. No side affects for either of us (and no, I don't believe that there are these secret underlying side effects). My cousin's a medical geneticist so we believe it's just another vaccine against a virus, nothing more, nothing less. We're also vaccinated against small pox and TB and a host of other illnesses. Any medical problems I have are due to genetics and my ancient age. We go out all the time now, and never wear a mask even though we coudl still technically get the VID.

Calculation based on risk assessment. Age and medical conditions made me believe risks from COVID outweighed risks from the non mRNA J&J vaccine.
Because of my age I would likely be denied life saving treatment.
I now regret that decision. 5 days after taking the jab I had a physical, including an EKG (or "ECG") as I think they call it now. All was good.
Between 1 and 2 weeks after the jab I began experiencing some chest pains and shortness of breath, mostly while walking. This has happened before while walking uphill rapidly, but goes away if I slow down. This time I was walking on a level street and not very fast. Also symptoms of congestive heart failure began and arrhythmias.
Now it has occurred to me that if I have vaccine induced myocarditis, catching even a mild case of COVID could be fatal.
The medical establishment has been of zero help. I am on my own. And I have no recourse because J&J is protected from liability.
Just out of curiosity did you get an echocardiogram or a stress test with those symptoms? Sounds like accelerated angina.

The wife's had three strokes in the past and COVID causes blood clots which could trigger another stroke. I didn't want to be the one putting her in that situation. Plus we wanted to see our grandkids sooner rather than later so we both got it. No side affects for either of us (and no, I don't believe that there are these secret underlying side effects). My cousin's a medical geneticist so we believe it's just another vaccine against a virus, nothing more, nothing less. We're also vaccinated against small pox and TB and a host of other illnesses. Any medical problems I have are due to genetics and my ancient age. We go out all the time now, and never wear a mask even though we coudl still technically get the VID.
This is smart. We have been seeing so many post COVID strokes - from clots. Patients get tPA - to bust the clot and hopefully regain the function on the side of their body affected - and then bleed. its insane. I've never seen so many. Of course this is all anecdotal.

I don't know any cardiologists I can trust here. In fact there is only one or two medical doctors I trust. One runs a diagnostic clinic, and I went to him after spending a fortune at another clinic to no avail.(different issue) He had it diagnosed, treated, and cured faster than it took to just schedule an appointment at the first one.
I will ask him if he can do the tests. My GP was no help because I was never able to even talk to a nurse directly about it, much less my doctor. I had to talk to a receptionist who talked to the nurse, and then related back to me what the nurse said. But something got lost in translation and they really didn't seem interested in finding out whether it was a reaction to the jab or not.

I don't know any cardiologists I can trust here. In fact there is only one or two medical doctors I trust. One runs a diagnostic clinic, and I went to him after spending a fortune at another clinic to no avail.(different issue) He had it diagnosed, treated, and cured faster than it took to just schedule an appointment at the first one.
I will ask him if he can do the tests. My GP was no help because I was never able to even talk to a nurse directly about it, much less my doctor. I had to talk to a receptionist who talked to the nurse, and then related back to me what the nurse said. But something got lost in translation and they really didn't seem interested in finding out whether it was a reaction to the jab or not.
DrHenley I know a fantastic cardiologist who used to practice out here and is now in Tuscaloosa, AL if you are willing to make the trek I know he would take excellent care of you. He had a wait list a mile long and used to take care of my father. If you want I can PM you his info. Fantastic bedside manner and incredibly brilliant. I can't see him lecturing either way about the vax. he's pretty conservative.

Exertional (not accelerated - sorry autocorrect) - angina is chest pain that worsens with activity and is relieved with rest. It is worrisome for coronary artery disease, and you may have a blockage in one of your coronary arteries that could be causing this.
Typically workup includes an echo cardiogram (ultrasound of your heart) and a stress test (either treadmill or pharmacologic) in which your ECG is monitored and pictures may be taken of your heart to show if any areas have decreased perfusion which would indicate a blockage.

If either those are abnormal, you would need a coronary angiogram, where the cardiologist injects dye into your coronaries to diagnose a blockage, if there was one, a stent would be placed to open the artery.

Now, of course I have no way of knowing if that's what is really going on, obviously I have no idea what your medical history is, or what meds you are on, but just the statement you made, it seems like something could be brewing.

FWIW, I have seen plenty of people misdiagnosed by their GPs and come to us in cardiogenic shock (basically dying of heart failure) after a massive heart attack due to undiagnosed coronary artery disease.

Everyone should know that the covid vaccines are still in trials and not everyone is given the same dosage. There is even a percentage that's given a placebo. This is why some people have no changes or side effects and some have almost immediate side effects to the vaccines.

The boosters are all to be at maximum dosage.

Everyone should know that the covid vaccines are still in trials and not everyone is given the same dosage. There is even a percentage that's given a placebo. This is why some people have no changes or side effects and some have almost immediate side effects to the vaccines.

This is not true. Immediate side effects vs no side effects have to do with the individual response in building immunity to COVID.
https://theconversation.com/what-ha...body-a-road-map-for-kids-and-grown-ups-164624

Because I work with COVID patients daily and have witnessed first hand how tragic this really is and how misinformation is deadly.

And not just deadly to the patients, but the staff, too. I read where hospitals are having to distribute personal alarms to their staff because anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers are coming into hospitals, or waiting outside for the staff, and attacking them because they think the staff members are poisoning their patients It's a crazy time we live in...I cannot fathom attacking someone who works at a hospital or a first responder who's only trying to help people. My heart goes out to you.

Wow, that's a pretty shocking claim and the first I'd heard of it. What's your source of that information? I'd like to read up on it further..

Thank you.

And not just deadly to the patients, but the staff, too. I read where hospitals are having to distribute personal alarms to their staff because anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers are coming into hospitals, or waiting outside for the staff, and attacking them because they think the staff members are poisoning their patients It's a crazy time we live in...I cannot fathom attacking someone who works at a hospital or a first responder who's only trying to help people. My heart goes out to you.
Yes it is true. Threats are happening more often now. I am headed out in a bit to start my 6 day stretch.
Just got my fingerprints done for my concealed carry and should have that in 2 weeks. Waiting for my gun to clear too, and will have that in my car. I am fully expecting this to get worse in the next few weeks with the vaccine mandates hitting.

Latest posts

Back