Who would you take in?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liv4today55

Reaction score
Would I rescue a dog off the street if there was a potential that dog had Rabies and there was a chance he would infect my dogs with the disease? It is not kindness, to risk the lives of my animals for a stray. I do base my kindness on whether it will bring risk to those I love and have no problem protecting mine.

Would I rescue a dog off the street if there was a potential that dog had Rabies and there was a chance he would infect my dogs with the disease? It is not kindness, to risk the lives of my animals for a stray. I do base my kindness on whether it will bring risk to those I love and have no problem protecting mine.
Every situation is different, but of course my family's safety is first. I saw a story on the news where a middle aged man with grandchildren was greatful to be here. He spoke very little English, but managed to say "We are human, We are human".
The biggest moral delimma I have with this is that we are mostly to blame for this mess. We created Isis by destabilizing the Middle East. We also kept the civil war going in Syria by supplying the rebels since our govt did not like Assad. When you look at the bombed out rubble left in most of their cities you can't blame them for running. There's nothing left to stay for. I can honestly say I don't want tens of thousands of Muslims, which we can't afford to feed, living next to me, but our govt directly helped cause this mess. Mayby we need to be looking at how our leaders are doing things in the world.
I have more questions here than answers here. Even though I am not a religious person, I can't ignore a hungry child. I'm really just thinking out loud here, and am not trying to change anyone's opinion.
One thing I am certain of though. These Muslim temples that preach anger need to be leveled, and their leaders locked away and never seen again. There should be spies in them, recording the message being sent to their followers. Any temple with suicide bombers from them would be gone the next day, period.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back