Who is still Wearing Masks, and why?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you do not wear a mask in Germany and still discuss with the police, this can happen to you.

Hitler, Gestapo and SS still live, that in the form of today's police.

And you know, that makes so much sense. The guy isn't wearing a mask, and the officers want him to so he doesn't get people "infected", so they knock him down, touch him, get in his face, but yet they want him to wear a mask so people won't get infected by him sitting there. Ha. Retarded.

Recently my nephew was in an underground cave in. He was buried under tons of rock and dirt. The only thing that saved his life was his hard hat slid down over his face giving him a little air to breathe. His coworkers managed to dig him out and took him to the hospital. When they tried taking him in some dimwitted nazi nurse tried to make him put on a mask. Of course after being buried alive he wasn't about to put on anything to cover his face. His coworkers pushed past this foolish bimbo and got a doctor. This mask BS has gotten so out of control that some people have lost all common sense.

I agree.
As long as everyone is wearing a N95 mask, and wearing them properly.
But the majority of Americans are not. The number of times I have actually seen a N95 mask at use in public is in the single digits.
Making this endeavor of masks an exercise in futility.

Every post I have read from you on this site is intelligent and makes sense. I like how you think.

I gave up masks back in mid March when our governor said no more. I would say everywhere I go 75% of people are still wearing them. If you want to wear a mask and it makes you feel better then please do so. It is a free country and it is your right. I agree 100% with MOS if it isnt a K95 and not worn properly then it is useless.

Every post I have read from you on this site is intelligent and makes sense. I like how you think.

I gave up masks back in mid March when our governor said no more. I would say everywhere I go 75% of people are still wearing them. If you want to wear a mask and it makes you feel better then please do so. It is a free country and it is your right. I agree 100% with MOS if it isnt a K95 and not worn properly then it is useless.
That is because you live in Houston, with a Dem Mayor that you see 75% still wearing mask. If you get away from the Dem led cities you would see the majority of Texas lives a normal life before the fake "pandemic" even started and have for almost a year now.

And if you are wearing a N95 mask properly, all the time, then its detrimental to your health, so the whole thing is a terrible policy.

People ask me why I'm still wearing a mask.

I just tell them that I'm a leper, and that they should best leave me alone . . . after all, I don't want them to catch all of my diseases . . . and then I start coughing, and--all of a sudden--I'm alone with my own piece of vast social space, which is what I wanted anyway.

I’ve stopped wearing masks since being vaccinated, unless a business wants it. I don’t see the big deal with wearing one for a few minutes and am not making a stand about some childish resistance towards it. Most here have stopped wearing them but I still see lots of them. I am going on vacation and will carry one for when requested to wear it but honestly have no worries about the virus now. There is a 100% effective rate for those fully vaccinated to not be hospitalized with a severe case of it. Good enough for me. Doesn’t mean your immune, just protected enough to not get a bad case.

As a former intelligence Marine, I try to make reasonable post-LOOK!CRYAONS!YUM!THEGREENONESAREMYFAVORITE!

I am sorry, you were saying something . . .

Latest posts

Back