Who is still Wearing Masks, and why?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the mask.jpg

I have worn the mask when the owner requested it. Not many around here are wearing them anymore.

Even my mom has gone rogue and gone into a convenient store without one..

Oh GG, I have never taken a flu shot and definitely will not take the Covid jab until they hold me down and force it. My son will not either.

I had 6 people out here on Sunday to help with branding. Afterwards we had a big BBQ and consumed much beer all day, Corona by the way. Not one person wore the silly face diaper and it never came up in any conversation. It was just a normal day. I think its way past time for everyone to get over all this stupid face mask and social distancing BS and get on with life. I'm sick of seeing it on the news non stop, so I seldom watch the news anymore.

Here I am sitting maskless in a pizza parlor in the communist state of Oregon. I'm totally surrounded by foolish people wearing their stupid looking, and ineffective, face diapers. Can't wait to get out of this state.
I can only imagine they are only taking it off to take a bite. . . . 🤣 So many sheep in this world right now.

I can only imagine they are only taking it off to take a bite. . . . 🤣 So many sheep in this world right now.
Nobody is actually eating right now. Most are waiting to pick up orders, still with face coverings. Silly sheep. Nobody has said anything to me. Everyone here thinks the masks are stupid but they don't have the backbone to take them off. Pathetic.

We went north to the river last Saturday for lunch. The place we stopped, no one was wearing a mask not even the staff. It was quite refreshing.

Latest posts

Back