Who is still Wearing Masks, and why?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1634076768702.png

Grey man theory.

Used Gaiters for quite a while. Found some neoprene that are easier to pop on and off. No one gets upset any more if when I am talking it slips past my nose.
The gaiters have been useful in the 30mph wind kicking up dust. When a black lab looks slightly white, it’s time to protect yourself.

My son is required so I bought the totally worthless shields. They say it's okay, so hey.

I only wear at Doctor. They won't let you in without one. It is stifling. I could never work in one
I probably couldn’t work at my past careers with one. In sales, I want to read people’s faces.
I have found them beneficial working with noxious plants, dust, and wildfire smoke.
But I do want the day to go out in public without one.

Sometimes I feel like I am literally the only person NOT wearing a mask shopping, This is in Washington state where I recently moved. In Missouri, where I moved from about half the population complies and wears their useless mask. Why do so many people comply one year later?

I wear a mask because I am an older lady 74! I have had pneumonia quite a few times, a heart attack, as well as bronchial asthma! I did get the COVID-19 shots! I also have a home health nurse that comes out weekly, I asked her about the mask, all she stated was to wear it when I went out which is not very often!

I wear a mask because I am an older lady 74! I have had pneumonia quite a few times, a heart attack, as well as bronchial asthma! I did get the COVID-19 shots! I also have a home health nurse that comes out weekly, I asked her about the mask, all she stated was to wear it when I went out which is not very often!
it sounds like it would be prudent for you to wear a mask. It may not be a popular thing, but for your health it may be best.
I am a 62yr old who works a ranch. I am seeing the benefits of wearing a mask in certain conditions. All of those Conditions would aggravate yours.
I am not by any means a pro masker.
if I were you, I would wear a mask whenever there were adverse conditions that could aggravate yours.

Both my parents had covid about a month ago along with 2 of their friends that had gone away with them. All 4 of them were vaccinated and wear their masks in public places. One of their friends that had it ended up in the emergency room 4 times. The rest of them just had flu symptoms.

My son and I who are not vaccinated were around them the whole time they were "contagious" without them or us wearing a mask. We never got it. All 4 of them that did get it are over the age of 60.

So while I do believe that covid is real, I do not believe that masks or vaccines do a damn thing.

Latest posts

Back