Who is still Wearing Masks, and why?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry couldn't help myself. It did save 1 life in this case. . . .
1639268276551.png

Some people have high anxiety and live in a constant state of fear! And they gather their information from false news networks like CNN. It is truly sad when you believe every lie told to you. My ex boyfriend was so fearful that he kept me prisoner for a whole year in an isolated cabin before I could escape.

Some people have high anxiety and live in a constant state of fear! And they gather their information from false news networks like CNN. It is truly sad when you believe every lie told to you. My ex boyfriend was so fearful that he kept me prisoner for a whole year in an isolated cabin before I could escape.
Glad you were able to escape. I do truly believe in being isolated with it being your choice. I honestly love my days off now at the farm. I really wish I could be able to do what I used to, but going full time at work is just not possible anymore. Their are a lot of crazies in this world.

Latest posts

Back