Who around you is getting Covid?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
COVID? People still get that?
But seriously, the people I know that got COVID recently either didn't know they were sick before getting tested, or had to have a test to make sure it was COVID and not a cold. It was milder and didn't last as long as a cold. My wife thought she had it a couple of weeks ago, but the test was negative and she was over whatever-it-was in two days. And I never got whatever-it-was.
Meanwhile I'm not taking any precautions in public, and I actually tried to get Omicron because I figured that was a better vaccination than a clot shot.
I was unsuccessful. Maybe it was the Zinc, Quercetin and Vitamin C I'm taking...who knows?

In my neighborhood? Nobody I know of has had it but my next door neighbor died of aggressive cancer shortly after getting vaxxed...so there's that...

There's no reason to take a covid test, unless you want to be an active participant in the covid delusion.
The test, negative or positive, had a few good points at this time:
- free of charge
- Test = certifickate for 9 months (later reduced to 6 months) = free entry in public places like gastronomy, cinemas and similar. Without test or jab you'll die outside.
- health insurance paid the days staying at home without work.

At the end i never needed this paper 🤣

I had it back in january(supposedly)...have had worse cold/flu in my day...not vaxxed. I did take off 1 day work due to running a low grade fever and just felt like I wanted to rest..probably could have pushed through it if had to. .but worked every other day...total 8 days to completely run its course with me.. I know no one else this year around me that has had it.

Wife's boss and his family are just getting over it, they were quite poorly. (Both vaxxed and unvaxxed)

Place I used to work have had a few cases, guy I used to work with was a little ill but not greatly (he's not vaxxed)

Other than myself and wife I wouldn't know who have, or had, the China flu. Or who took the experimental government shot. It's none of my business.
People don't plaster it all over their Facebook pages and bumpers there? No "Fauci Fan Club" t-shirts?

Here it seems like everyone is incapable of not parading it around if they are vaxxed. If you don't brag about it, people usually whisper and ask each other if they got it.

Little granddaughter had it last month. I took her in to the docs for what I thought was an ear infection. They test everyone. Said it was covid. She could stay home from school for 3 more days and return wearing a mask. She didn't want to wear a mask, so she stayed home seven days. The only one vaxxed in our house is my husband.
My sister in Oregon is a vaxx fanatic. Or I should say a booster fanatic. Gets them as often as allowed. She had covid 3 weeks ago. She was ticked.

People don't plaster it all over their Facebook pages and bumpers there? No "Fauci Fan Club" t-shirts?

Here it seems like everyone is incapable of not parading it around if they are vaxxed. If you don't brag about it, people usually whisper and ask each other if they got it.
To me there is nothing more boring than sitting around with people talking about their health issues. Other than business we seldom see other people, so we have little time to talk about who has a cold, and don't care. We only see family 3 or 4 times a year, and seldom talk on the phone with anyone.

To me there is nothing more boring than sitting around with people talking about their health issues. Other than business we seldom see other people, so we have little time to talk about who has a cold, and don't care. We only see family 3 or 4 times a year, and seldom talk on the phone with anyone.
Ah, see, I own a business and am around people a lot. And it's a health related business.

It was definitely better being a stay at home mom.

Adude, I always tell the kids, " there's only three things you need to know in life to have an endless conversation with us old dudes.
1. Have you got any martins?
2. How much rain did y'all get?
3. What's the price of gas where y'all are?

Now , you done complicated everything by adding this COVID crap. I'm just getting too old I guess.

Latest posts

Back