While our economy collapses, Joe Biden gives it all away to Ukraine....................

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not many people like to discuss our real enemies here; China, the DS, WEF, NWO, FBI, DOJ, CIA and our current government. I don't believe Russia is our enemy, or shouldn't be anyway. So many people think that war is the only answer. I don't care what type of government Russia has, that's up to the Russian people to change, if they want to. This little problem between Russia and Ukraine is none of our business, and certainly shouldn't be financed by the US tax payer. Since we're not allowed to get any real news, we have no idea who is in the right.
We have more important things to worry about in our own country than what's going on between Russia and Ukraine. Personally I think we should allie with Russia and become trading partners with them.

I am quite surprised at the ignorance here.
Before the Ukraine event , Russia and China were prepping to combine and go to war against the USA.

Computer simulations of that scenario had USA losing in 6 out of 7.
We are not talking a 5 minute gamer simulation here either , that is using supercomputers that took 4 + months to program.

USA made a big fat mousetrap and Putler stuck his nose in it as intended , The outcome so far is that 46 - 69 % of Russian military capability has been flushed down the shitter , and China has mshat their pants watching it unfold.

The event now has delivered coincidentally unique timing where China is crumbling at the knees due to fake asset backing of their banks being exposed at the same time as a covid breakout that will smash their supply chain not just for exports but also for local supply of essentials.

What do you think now about spending a little wee percentage to support Ukraine so they can die for your peace ?

Would you prefer to fight Russia yourself ?
I won't match your hostility.

But in response to your last question: yes.

The Ukrainian and Russian citizens are the ones dying and they certainly aren't dying for anyone's peace. But if you want to know if I'd rather fight a threat directly, the answer is yes. At least then, we know if they are truly a threat or just preparing for us to be one.

I have to say, though, if you truly believe the propaganda of the main stream media and think you have a corner on the truth, you may as well waive your own white flag.

You don't believe yourself that Johnson has left politics with his departure, do you?
He still has his fingers in the pie and even if he is no longer the boss I read here in the media so every two weeks again what he still has for ideas what Ukraine should do.

Only if the 3rd world war should begin Johnson and various military commanders will say nothing more because you then enjoy your "retirement" on a safe island.
They never leave. The problem is and I am quoting a UK TV show 'the cockroaches of Whitehall' in other words the unelected civil service, who do as they are told for a very cushy salary. They have a similar 'I'm alright, Jack' attitude to Big man Paul. =D Yup, until the teeth meet the ar$e, that is.
Left wing / right wing .... blah....
Left buttock and right buttock - both attached to the same a$£hole and BOTH moving in the same direction. Now this is a problem. We had a party once that might have shaken things up ( I don't know if I would have voted for them - just sayin') but they were shut down fast and there was some massive investment in the media corporations to discredit and smear. I have no horse in this race (I think politics is a lost cause due to too much corruption and financial incentivisation) but I watched it all happen and wondered why.
Please remember that after Hillsborough football tragedy that it took years for the families of the dead ones to get their loved one's names cleared. An inexperienced cop opened the wrong turnstile and many innocent folks were crushed to death. The media told us that Liverpudlian's stole from the dead - I never heard such a bad thing - later it came out the media made this up. Uk gov, pigs and media - all telling lies together. If they lie about the footie, and they did, you'd have to be an absolute arse head to think they are all telling the truth about this much bigger fish, which they are setting to fry. Just my opinion. UK media also hacked the phone of a dead child (who helped? and why?)
The fact that Boris J's dad get a news segment telling us that if 'air travel is banned for the environment then we just need to suck it up' - obviously I AM paraphrasing here but who the F*ck elected HIM? Why does his opinion even count? Why was it on my News? F them all. F their corruption. F their lies. F their shady deals and their damned complicity.
Dante Alighieri in his fictitious works suggest there is a special place for betrayers - I doubt I am the only one that hope he is correct.

Merry Christmas and I sincerely hope it is a good one for you.

I'm sure the military industrial complex is not too upset about using up some older weapons, so more new ones can be made. Just hopefully made in America.

Short answer..........YES

Either Russia or you or both.
DITTO!! sounds like a troll, an agent from the alphabet criminals or just another big mouth liberal who does nothing but repeat the "ideas" of the MSM and other liberals without forming his own personal thoughts and opinion.
For those reading these peaceful words of wisdom:
IF YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN OR LIVING HERE; KEEP YOU OPINIONS TO YOURSELF: YOU are among those who have an opinion of what, who, when, where and why AMERICA has lost so many of its soldiers for the last 200 years...CLEANING UP THE TRASH of those who started their own trash in their own countries or other countries...but have no right to assert your opinion upon AMERICA OR ITS CITIZENS since YOU are not among those who will be fighting for the freedom of the masses around the world. YOU are among the masses waiting for a handout from the greatest country in the world and the LAST BULLWARK against the NWO and its minions. IF and WHEN America ever falls, as hoped for by many who are jealous of our freedoms OR hate our freedom to believe in GOD AND NOT ALLAH....then YOU and yours are the ones who will BEWAIL the loss of the most strangely built, oddly run, badly in need of an clean-up and renovating UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...
Even if we do things wrong and are not understood of how and why we do things different...it is OUR DECISION of how and why----AND NOT YOURS OR OTHERS.
If you backbone is so strong as you try to WRITE here and you mouth is so loud in the streets in PUBLIC as it is in an ONLINE FORUM where you are anonymus NOBODY, then come and get your AMERICAN citizenship and change it for the better. OR; stay in Canada, suck your maple syrup, run from your moose population and
KEEP SUPPORTING your queer little soros puppet which you all call a "leader". LIVE FREE; Gary

1672274303400.png

They never leave. The problem is and I am quoting a UK TV show 'the cockroaches of Whitehall' in other words the unelected civil service, who do as they are told for a very cushy salary. They have a similar 'I'm alright, Jack' attitude to Big man Paul.
is that aimed at me? if so why?

“Shark Tank's Kevin O'Leary calls AOC ‘great at killing jobs,' blasts blue states as 'uninvestable'​

Investor and "Shark Tank" star Kevin O’Leary claimed Friday that blue states in America are "uninvestable" thanks to regulations enacted by politicians and quipped that Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., is "great at killing jobs."

The business mogul appeared on "CNN This Morning" to discuss the current state of the economy after the latest U.S. jobless claim numbers dropped, which showed positive signs regarding low jobless claims.

O’Leary said that the numbers, combined with a 4% unemployment rate, make for "an extraordinary economy" in which "we’re hiring every day and we’re competing every day."…”

https://www.foxnews.com/media/shark...-killing-jobs-blasts-blue-states-uninvestable

He totally slashes AOC. Says no business is going to stay in Cali! Nor NY! NJ and a numerous others. Says RED STATES will win this war between the states!

I wanna know what the f#ck sleepy Joe thinks he's doing in Ireland today? he dosent even know the difference between The All Blacks and The black & Tans or was that an insult on purpose? the sooner he goes/isnt Potus anymore the better.
I'm fed up of his anti British insults.

Last edited:
I wanna know what the f#ck sleepy Joe thinks he's doing in Ireland today? he dosent even know the difference between The All Blacks and The black & Tans or was that an insult on purpose? the sooner he goes/isnt Potus anymore the better.
I'm fed up of his anti British insults.
Paul, he doesn't know who or what he is saying. Things just roll off his tongue and his staff just prays people continue to let him get away with it.

He is so far gone and needs to retire from public life.

Paul, he doesn't know who or what he is saying. Things just roll off his tongue and his staff just prays people continue to let him get away with it.

He is so far gone and needs to retire from public life.
he's okay when he's reading from a prepared script, its when he goes off script like yesterday with the "black and tans" remark.
an Irish politician has called Biden a "bumbling bigot!".

Latest posts

Back