While our economy collapses, Joe Biden gives it all away to Ukraine....................

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't imagine....

They have:
- free access to the health system - and complaining no beauty suggery is included
- driving around with their Mercedes AMG G-Class, Audi Q7 and other cars in this category - and complaining they have to pay their fuel themselves.
- free appartments - and are complaining they aren't luxury enough
- every month the recieve money from the government which is more than retired ones recieve - and are complaining it's to less
- in some accommodations free food - and complaining it's not like at home. But self-cooking is to much work.
- vouchers, paid by government, to buy clothes - and are complaining it's not enough for Louis Vuitton or Gucci.

Feel free to send some tickets to the US (first class please) so we can send them to you.
You described the American welfare system to a T.

A Polish politician recently published this.

All of Russia has already seen it, has Grandpa Joe noticed it in his basement???
Poland has just advised its citizens to get out of Russia, if you are still there.
Apparently Poland is interested in committing suicide by starting World War 3 and dragging the USA directly into the war as well.

Keep your eyes and ears open, dark forces want to drag us into a world war, and in Russia, as of this writing, things are happening now.

Ban1985: The world is looking at the US for destroying Europe yesterday.
Many reports out.

This one is quite good: Currency wars: US Federal Reserve is actively trying to collapse the European Central Bank
By Mike Adams: 18 Minute Video
I've been following Mike Adams for a while now and will listen to his podcast tomorrow at work since I am in the cold room by myself, but yes I do agree, all is just quite sad. The majority of Americans DO NOT WANT THIS, but yet it is being pushed on us by the Biden regime, who is actually controlled by WEF, or is it even higher than them? Biden himself can't even find his way off a stage. . .

This section of the sea where the NS line runs is one of the best monitored areas in NATO. If the Russians had destroyed the pipeline themselves, as the EU and other countries are already writing here, then NATO would have already put the evidence on the table.
NATO has not yet done anything, in which case I say it was not the Russians and WE have a big problem.
Of course, NATO and EU could still tinker evidence, but that will only come to problems.
We are on the eve of World War 3, actually amazing that Russia has not yet struck off, what is currently brought to weapons systems in Ukraine is no longer just support but a direct declaration of war on Russia.

If Russia strikes back, Poland, England and Germany will probably become the first targets, depending on what Grandpa Joe does then the USA will be involved very quickly.
The president of the USA is an insane lunatic, the presidents of the EU are insane theorists and lies, all this together with uncle Putin a toxic explodable mixture.
It could fly around our ears every hour, for the reason I make nir already no more plans for in the evening.

The lines were all 100% sabotaged, this was no accident, at the moment it is assumed that NS1 and NS2 are irreparably damaged and that they are useless forever.
Europe will now have a big problem if the oil plan with the Arabs does not work, and Putin will have a problem with Europe because a lot of money was destroyed.

I think for Russia now a very red line has been crossed, the blowing up of the two pipelines could be seen by Russia as a definite declaration of war and I don't even want to know the answer if there is one.
If Grandpa Joe is behind it, then I wish you the best of luck that does not go crazy in Russia, Grandpa Joe I would like to see that he is caught by a missile, but as you know it always hits the others in the end.

The lines were all 100% sabotaged, this was no accident, at the moment it is assumed that NS1 and NS2 are irreparably damaged and that they are useless forever.
Europe will now have a big problem if the oil plan with the Arabs does not work, and Putin will have a problem with Europe because a lot of money was destroyed.

I think for Russia now a very red line has been crossed, the blowing up of the two pipelines could be seen by Russia as a definite declaration of war and I don't even want to know the answer if there is one.
If Grandpa Joe is behind it, then I wish you the best of luck that does not go crazy in Russia, Grandpa Joe I would like to see that he is caught by a missile, but as you know it always hits the others in the end.
Why can't they just route new pipe around the damaged sections? When I worked in the oil fields we did this all the time whenever we replaced corroded sections. Pretty easy to do.

Why can't they just route new pipe around the damaged sections? When I worked in the oil fields we did this all the time whenever we replaced corroded sections. Pretty easy to do.
Because it dosn't fit with the ideology Russia is worse than the Taliban, Saddam, Bin Ladin and Hitler together.
Neither it dosn't fix with the idea "don't buy from Russians"
And of course it won't fix with the ideas of this comedian Szelensky - the whole european governments have their heads so deep in his back until they dosn't have enough oxygene to think anymore.

All the sanctions against Russia worked until now really successfull against the own people. To repair and asking Russia to deliver gas again dosn't work with the ideology of beeing climate neutral and would show they did mistakes.

Freezing for the Ukraine is the favorite slogan for this ecologically social politician pack over here.

The EU has no interest in putting this pipeline into operation, no interest.
I know that sounds unbelievable, but it is so, for the reason the EU did not want to complete the NS 2 line.

The other thing is, Russia will hardly sell more gas to the EU if the USA would still sell gas to countries that sanction the USA?
Europe's industry will have a very big problem this winter, and our politicians are actively promoting this by all means.
I think Europe in this form no longer exists next year or it is a nuclear desert.

Beyond shortages of food, the United States and NATO are not able to supply the weapons they have promised to send to Ukraine. Joe Biden, in a rare moment of clarity in California, admitted that a chip shortage is preventing his Administration from delivering promised shipments of Javelin missiles to Ukraine:

“Earlier this year, I was at the Lockheed Martin plant in Alabama, where they make Javelin missiles.
Guess what?
We had problems with the supply of Javelin missiles to Ukraine, because … they did not have computer chips, ”TASS reports him.
Biden stressed that the active production of semiconductors is a matter of national security.
On October 27, it became known that in the near future Kyiv may face a shortage of American weapons.
https://www.tellerreport.com/news/2022-11-04-biden–the-united-states-had-problems-with-the-supply-of-javelin-missiles-to-kyiv-due-to-a-lack-of-chips.BkZPhGbmHo.html
Wait! There is more unwelcome news. Not only is Ukraine’s military short on beans and bullets (and begging insistently for more cowbell), its communications system is not functioning.

Ukraine’s fears that its troops  may lose access to Elon Musk’s crucial Starlink internet service deepened in the past week after 1,300 of the military’s satellite units went offline, according to two sources familiar with the outage.
The small, easy-to-use satellite dishes made by Musk’s private rocket company SpaceX have been universally hailed as a game-changing source of communication for Ukraine’s military, allowing it to fight and stay online even as cellular phone and internet networks have been destroyed in its war with Russia.
But concerns have risen recently over the dependability of SpaceX after discussions about funding were revealed and outages were reported near the frontlines.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/04/politics/spacex-ukraine-elon-musk-starlink-internet-outage/index.html
If aid from the West is disrupted or cut off then Ukraine will no longer be able to continue to battle the Russians. The United States and the United Kingdom continue to insist stridently that they are reliable allies of Kiev and will keep the aid flowing. But those promises become more hollow with each passing day as domestic political and economic problems mount in Washington and London. The Ukrainians, like the Vietnamese and the Afghanis, are likely to learn in the near future that a Western promise to “have your back” is empty.

Latest posts

Back