While our economy collapses, Joe Biden gives it all away to Ukraine....................

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1660865477730.png

SOUNDS TO ME LIKE THE DEMS ARE PREPPING... GETTING AS MUCH MONEY INTO THEIR BOL as fast as possible, so as when Zelensky "wins" the "war"....they can all take their collective azzes to their new "homeland" and continue to live in luxury and have enough good food after the rest of the world has no black earth, no fertiliser, no wheat, no corn, no rapeseed and no money.

SOUNDS TO ME LIKE THE DEMS ARE PREPPING... GETTING AS MUCH MONEY INTO THEIR BOL as fast as possible, so as when Zelensky "wins" the "war"....they can all take their collective azzes to their new "homeland" and continue to live in luxury and have enough good food after the rest of the world has no black earth, no fertiliser, no wheat, no corn, no rapeseed and no money.

Ukraine as the new Switzerland?

Ukraine as the new Switzerland?

NEVER EVER!!! :rocket:

They don't have any kind of clue how it is to have an democracy and independence since 731 years.
We Swiss was proud enough to defend our country since 1291 - even with a lot of blood of our enemies.
And absolutly never we would accept an senile, insane, corrupt old man as our president. Neither an actor and comedian anyway.
Oh girl, how you dare to compare us Swiss with this corrupt nation without any objections like the Ukraine....

NEVER EVER!!! :rocket:

They don't have any kind of clue how it is to have an democracy and independence since 731 years.
We Swiss was proud enough to defend our country since 1291 - even with a lot of blood of our enemies.
And absolutly never we would accept an senile, insane, corrupt old man as our president. Neither an actor and comedian anyway.
Oh girl, how you dare to compare us Swiss with this corrupt nation without any objections like the Ukraine....

Not comparing...LOL. Questioning. Just couldn't see it happening.

If you would have some of this complaining and demanding Ukrainian "refugees" you may would understand a lot more.
We having those here and we're all more than happy if they are going to the place they came from - or just away from our country.

I get it believe me...I live near the Mexican border...we get half of Central America flowing through here. Criminals freed from their prisons, drug cartels, people pretending to be from Central America but are from the Middle East...I get it.

I get it believe me...I live near the Mexican border...we get half of Central America flowing through here. Criminals freed from their prisons, drug cartels...I get it.
You can't imagine....

They have:
- free access to the health system - and complaining no beauty suggery is included
- driving around with their Mercedes AMG G-Class, Audi Q7 and other cars in this category - and complaining they have to pay their fuel themselves.
- free appartments - and are complaining they aren't luxury enough
- every month the recieve money from the government which is more than retired ones recieve - and are complaining it's to less
- in some accommodations free food - and complaining it's not like at home. But self-cooking is to much work.
- vouchers, paid by government, to buy clothes - and are complaining it's not enough for Louis Vuitton or Gucci.

Feel free to send some tickets to the US (first class please) so we can send them to you.

You can't imagine....

They have:
- free access to the health system - and complaining no beauty suggery is included
- driving around with their Mercedes AMG G-Class, Audi Q7 and other cars in this category - and complaining they have to pay their fuel themselves.
- free appartments - and are complaining they aren't luxury enough
- every month the recieve money from the government which is more than retired ones recieve - and are complaining it's to less
- in some accommodations free food - and complaining it's not like at home. But self-cooking is to much work.
- vouchers, paid by government, to buy clothes - and are complaining it's not enough for Louis Vuitton or Gucci.

Feel free to send some tickets to the US (first class please) so we can send them to you.

I paid out of my pocket to have Christians evacuated from Afghanistan after that debacle.

“Refugees” are never fun.

Ranchers on the border have to put up with finding their fences cut, their cattle field slaughtered and the rest of the meat left to rot, women’s underwear left hanging on bushes (some too small to be women’s) used prophylactics laying nearby…you aren’t safe walking and working your own property…and that is before they show up at our hospitals with no way to pay, take up space in the schools demanding English as a second language classes, driving vehicles without insurance and when they hit your vehicle, flee the scene, sticking you with the bill, unwanted cat calls and advances….every illegal migrant movement has a price to pay.

If you want to send some of your complainers, I am sure a few weeks out in a border town in Texas would straighten them up! Lol.

I remember the truckloads of clothes for the refugees in Croatia and Bosnia...they rumpeled thru for a few of the better things and left the rest to rot in the rain.....I see the trail of trash and human feces from Turkey thru Greece, Makedonia, Serbia, Hungary, Austria and into Germany...half a mile wide and knee deep in some places. In the town near my wifes family in Serbia there are over 10 thousand, occupying empty houses and farms, occupying the houses of old people, eating them out of house and home, digging tunnels under the Hungarian border, stealing the clothes from peoples garden, razing the landscape like hungry LOCUSTS and stealing any-and-everything which is not protected with a gun or weapon....yes, refugees are not welcome and not THANKFUL for SHIT......

By now most people understand CLEARLY that encouraging and even bringing “refugees” into 1st world countries is nothing more than the PLANNED SELF DESTRUCTION of those countries! All planned and brought to us by WEFers and globalists that want to run the ENTIRE WORLD…those remaining will be slaves.

FYI, they’ve stated they don’t want any white people alive…only brown folks, because they consider them easier to control.

By now most people understand CLEARLY that encouraging and even bringing “refugees” into 1st world countries is nothing more than the PLANNED SELF DESTRUCTION of those countries! All planned and brought to us by WEFers and globalists that want to run the ENTIRE WORLD…those remaining will be slaves.

FYI, they’ve stated they don’t want any white people alive…only brown folks, because they consider them easier to control.

Well, in my eyes those people are just abused as an kind of weapon to get money, power or whatever else from Western Europe. As the turkish presidet Erdogan once said: We wanna money, free travel rights to the EU, becoming an Member of the EU or we send them to you.
So far i absolutly can undestand those refugees if they are (or more hoping) finding the way to the place where milk and honey is for free.
I do not blame the refugees.
I blame our own governments who let those people without any control by full benefits into the country, no matter if it's misunderstood and exaggerated humanism or just to destroy the own country in the name of an "better" NWO.

Even the catholic church preached in LATIN until the 80's and the folk was kept dumb and analphabet and could nor read or write. A stupid folk is easy to keep under control. Conservatives and Christians are learned and smart enough to keep themselves alive, in a job, under self-control and self-sufficient. The unfortunate ones caught in civil wars around the world are really only wanting the have the "American Dream" without realising that you HAVE TO WORK TO HAVE A BOAT and not just a house over your head. The American Dream is a Hollywood bullshit story. If you want to work, have the guts to do your own dreams and dig your own well...then you should do the paperwork and come to America LEGALLY and FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!!!

Latest posts

Back