While our economy collapses, Joe Biden gives it all away to Ukraine....................

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am all for prepping but draw the line at fortune telling. We have zero indication that Putin wants to take over the whole world.
I don't think so either. That's China that wants to take over the world. But we don't hear about that because many of our politicians are in bed with China. And so much of our products come from China. If we were serious about eliminating threats to our country, we'd stop buying anything from China.

I don't think so either. That's China that wants to take over the world. But we don't hear about that because many of our politicians are in bed with China. And so much of our products come from China. If we were serious about eliminating threats to our country, we'd stop buying anything from China.
I couldn't agree more.

What military commanders are you referring to? NATO commanders or EU commanders? Almost all of these commanders do one thing, send more weapons to Ukraine and when the Russian presses the button all these commanders have fled and we pay for the shit. There are also military leaders who say we are currently making the biggest mistake there is, if World War 3 starts it is over.

Johnson, Biden, von der Leyen and some German politicians are currently going full on war, if it starts you can thank them if you still have the opportunity.
The Russian has no interest in Eastern Europe, what will he do with these countries in which 90% of the population hates Russia like the plague?
If it comes to World War 3, these countries will only get one additional thing because they have willingly offered themselves as a hub for the US and EU weapons supply, they even tear themselves to give Ukraine even more weapons.
Russia has made its mistakes and errors, but Ukraine is no better, and the Ukrainian leader is a despot and fascist who has been willingly assassinating his own people for years, and Europe and the US look the other way.
get your facts up to date, Johnson hasnt been British Prime Minister for awhile.
your info on Ukraine is Russian propaganda.

1671798339074.jpeg

Seriously?? Did we ask those who didnā€™t clap for our own President Trump why they did not clap? Sounds Like this person is attempting to launch an investigation into non clappers.šŸ’©

Mark Collett@MarkCollett
7hĀ·

Whilst his wife enjoys a ā‚¬40,000 shopping spree in Paris, he is being handed billions more from both the UK and America - all whilst public services crumble and the cost of living sky rockets.

1671800336966.jpeg

While Zelensky is demanding more money from AMERICANS who are struggling to feed their children and heat their homes!!!

1671800527461.jpeg

I've come across some stupid posts in my time but the one above takes the biscuit.

LOL. You seriously donā€™t have the mental capacity to understand how insulting it is for someone to paint the American Flag Ukrainian colors?? Or for zelenskyā€¦the perv, who dances in high heelsā€¦to compare himself to Winston Churchill?

Wow. Just wow!

And YES, crap like flying Ukrainian flags in OUR CAPITAL and making them the colors of Ukraine is indeed a Propaganda psyop!!

get your facts up to date, Johnson hasnt been British Prime Minister for awhile.
your info on Ukraine is Russian propaganda.
You don't believe yourself that Johnson has left politics with his departure, do you?
He still has his fingers in the pie and even if he is no longer the boss I read here in the media so every two weeks again what he still has for ideas what Ukraine should do.

Only if the 3rd world war should begin Johnson and various military commanders will say nothing more because you then enjoy your "retirement" on a safe island.

Mark Collett@MarkCollett
7hĀ·

Whilst his wife enjoys a ā‚¬40,000 shopping spree in Paris, he is being handed billions more from both the UK and America - all whilst public services crumble and the cost of living sky rockets.

View attachment 18339

While Zelensky is demanding more money from AMERICANS who are struggling to feed their children and heat their homes!!!

View attachment 18340
Well, she's probably out a few dozen pairs of hooker boots since she married Zelensky. She needs to replace them.

I am all for prepping but draw the line at fortune telling. We have zero indication that Putin wants to take over the whole world.
I am quite surprised at the ignorance here.
Before the Ukraine event , Russia and China were prepping to combine and go to war against the USA.

Computer simulations of that scenario had USA losing in 6 out of 7.
We are not talking a 5 minute gamer simulation here either , that is using supercomputers that took 4 + months to program.

USA made a big fat mousetrap and Putler stuck his nose in it as intended , The outcome so far is that 46 - 69 % of Russian military capability has been flushed down the shitter , and China has shat their pants watching it unfold.

The event now has delivered coincidentally unique timing where China is crumbling at the knees due to fake asset backing of their banks being exposed at the same time as a covid breakout that will smash their supply chain not just for exports but also for local supply of essentials.

What do you think now about spending a little wee percentage to support Ukraine so they can die for your peace ?

Would you prefer to fight Russia yourself ?

Last edited:
LOL. You seriously donā€™t have the mental capacity to understand how insulting it is for someone to paint the American Flag Ukrainian colors?? Or for zelenskyā€¦the perv, who dances in high heelsā€¦to compare himself to Winston Churchill?

Wow. Just wow!

And YES, crap like flying Ukrainian flags in OUR CAPITAL and making them the colors of Ukraine is indeed a Propaganda psyop!!
You never head of Eurovision ?

The Rocky Horror Picture show is not my kind of theatre either but its all American son.

The "crossdressing" thing is sarcastic cabaret , Calling him a poofta for a stage performance is a bit thin considering what Pelosi's husband was caught doing for real just recently.

I am quite surprised at the ignorance here.
Before the Ukraine event , Russia and China were prepping to combine and go to war against the USA.

Computer simulations of that scenario had USA losing in 6 out of 7.
We are not talking a 5 minute gamer simulation here either , that is using supercomputers that took 4 + months to program.

USA made a big fat mousetrap and Putler stuck his nose in it as intended , The outcome so far is that 46 - 69 % of Russian military capability has been flushed down the shitter , and China has shat their pants watching it unfold.

The event now has delivered coincidentally unique timing where China is crumbling at the knees due to fake asset backing of their banks being exposed at the same time as a covid breakout that will smash their supply chain not just for exports but also for local supply of essentials.

What do you think now about spending a little wee percentage to support Ukraine so they can die for your peace ?

Would you prefer to fight Russia yourself ?

Since you showed up here, the ignorance has increased. I'm surprised your speaking negative of the Chicoms. They must not have taken over Australia completely yet. You should be safe there from there military, since they have already taken control of your government. Have you taken the latest covid booster to protect yourself from the latest varient?

Latest posts

Back