A True Doomsday Prepper
- Apr 17, 2020
- Reaction score
- Metairie Louisiana
You described the American welfare system to a T.You can't imagine....
- free access to the health system - and complaining no beauty suggery is included
- driving around with their Mercedes AMG G-Class, Audi Q7 and other cars in this category - and complaining they have to pay their fuel themselves.
- free appartments - and are complaining they aren't luxury enough
- every month the recieve money from the government which is more than retired ones recieve - and are complaining it's to less
- in some accommodations free food - and complaining it's not like at home. But self-cooking is to much work.
- vouchers, paid by government, to buy clothes - and are complaining it's not enough for Louis Vuitton or Gucci.
Feel free to send some tickets to the US (first class please) so we can send them to you.