While our economy collapses, Joe Biden gives it all away to Ukraine....................

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is an update on which states will accept gold and silver as payment for property taxes. Am going to make some calls today and find out where our reps are on this IMPORTANT issue!

View attachment 19524

This is probably one of the most important reasons to live in one of these states in the future. It's a vital prep to have some gold and silver.

I wanna know what the f#ck sleepy Joe thinks he's doing in Ireland today? he dosent even know the difference between The All Blacks and The black & Tans or was that an insult on purpose? the sooner he goes/isnt Potus anymore the better.
I'm fed up of his anti British insults.
I don't know what that means either. Sports teams? Coffee? Unless it's ice-cream, that idiot doesn't know sh!t about anything.

I don't know what that means either. Sports teams? Coffee? Unless it's ice-cream, that idiot doesn't know sh!t about anything.
The All Blacks are a Rugby team, that was what he was trying to refer to, instead he got confused and said "The Black and Tans"-a 1920's Military Unit-instead.

The All Blacks are a Rugby team, that was what he was trying to refer to, instead he got confused and said "The Black and Tans"-a 1920's Military Unit-instead.
I see. When I worked for a British oil company in Russia I'd go to a bar with my Brit friends and there was always a Rugby (football?) game on the TV. My memory is a little fuzzy, but isn't the All Black's a kiwi team?
No matter what, Biden is an idiot.

I see. When I worked for a British oil company in Russia I'd go to a bar with my Brit friends and there was always a Rugby (football?) game on the TV. My memory is a little fuzzy, but isn't the All Black's a kiwi team?
No matter what, Biden is an idiot.
yes they are, Bidens distant relative was in the opposing team.

Latest posts

Back