Which do you prefer? Skirt or pants?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old_anorak

Prepping Goddess
Reaction score
What do you normally wear? A skirt or pants? Could be shorts, dress, or culottes. What is comfortable for you?

For me, I like long skirts with pockets or loose trousers with pockets, actually anything with pockets, but I like whatever it is to cover the knees. Not a religious thing, just a me thing.

I used to manage at a major department store. I had to wear either a dress/skirt or a pant suit everyday with dress shoes. Give me an old comfortable pair of jeans (with pockets) and a tee any day. Whatever you like to wera, pockets are a must. It holds everything you may need throughout the day, be it scissors, pocket knife, wrench, screwdriver, ect. .

I haven't worn a dress or shorts in at least 35 years. I would like to wear comfortable pants and YES always with pockets!

Pockets are a must but I could survive in skirts if I had to. Here in winter I prefer pants/jeans but summer it is shorts most of the time (unless I'm wandering the woods then it needs to be pants) Mosquitoes here are big enough to carry off small dogs. Skirts would work in summer if I could hitch it up so I got more airflow (summer humidity is a killer)

I wear long, billowy skirts in the summer, I make them out of lightweight cotton and cotton blends. I wear shorts as well. Just depends on what I'm doing and what I grab first.

Black leather baby! With pockets for my AK mags.....and a built in knife scabbard....and a flashlight ring.... And a pistol holster.... And I'll probably need suspenders.
Aw hell, I'd probably be better off with leiderhosen. lol.

What do you normally wear? A skirt or pants? Could be shorts, dress, or culottes. What is comfortable for you?

Since early childhood, as far back as I can remember, I never liked dresses and skirts. I was more comfortable in shorts or pants. I still am. :) Pants consists of blue-jeans, sweat pants, almost anything that comes to the ankle.

For me, I like long skirts with pockets or loose trousers with pockets, actually anything with pockets, but I like whatever it is to cover the knees. Not a religious thing, just a me thing.

My shorts come 1/2 way to the knee. Those longer somehow make me look..... !GASP! ..... fat.

I haven't worn a dress or shorts in at least 35 years. I would like to wear comfortable pants and YES always with pockets!

The last time I wore a dress was for my SD's wedding 24 years ago. It still hangs in the closet in a plastic bag.

Well, no utili-kilt for me. They said they don't make" fat redneck" size.
Bummer!
Oh well, at least I'm not fat!!!!!
Bwahahahahah!

I done told you that I'd make you one, ya goober. Better to have it in heavy coverall material instead of leather anyways.

I think I would prefer cargo pants. If it's cold you have to warmth and if it's too hot I guess you could roll them up. I also like the pockets and ability to climb or move without anyone upskirting lol or worrying about a gust of wind. long skirts are comfy though.

You know I haven't thought about anyone upskirting me in probably 30 years. The last time it happened I stomped a mud hole in that little shit's ### and walked it dry, it didn't happen again after that, lol. In the winter if I am hellbent on wearing a skirt, I'll either put on longhandles or pajama pants under it while I'm out doing chores.

You know I haven't thought about anyone upskirting me in probably 30 years. The last time it happened I stomped a mud hole in that little shit's ### and walked it dry, it didn't happen again after that, lol. In the winter if I am hellbent on wearing a skirt, I'll either put on longhandles or pajama pants under it while I'm out doing chores.
I bout choked on my food reading that! lol You just made my day.

Bwahahahahah! I don't care who you are! That's funny right there!
Anorak darlin', you never cease to amaze me with your mastery of the language. Lol!

Latest posts

Back