Which do you prefer? Skirt or pants?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, you put a man in a kilt and that is sex on a stick as far as I am concerned. Just dayum! Put a man in an honest to God great kilt and I'll be a puddle. A great kilt takes 10 yards of material and isn't sewn anywhere, doesn't have a button, doesn't use pins, it's all put together by folding. An example would be Liam Neeson in Rob Roy in the kilt with it going up over his shoulder as well. That is what is known as a great kilt. Yes, I know, more useless knowledge brought to you by the letter K.

Hey, you put a man in a kilt and that is sex on a stick as far as I am concerned. Just dayum! Put a man in an honest to God great kilt and I'll be a puddle. A great kilt takes 10 yards of material and isn't sewn anywhere, doesn't have a button, doesn't use pins, it's all put together by folding. An example would be Liam Neeson in Rob Roy in the kilt with it going up over his shoulder as well. That is what is known as a great kilt. Yes, I know, more useless knowledge brought to you by the letter K.
You almost hadme sold. I was picturing me and William Wallace side by side meandering through the vales and lochs with all the ladies charmed. Then reallity hit. My army caught up with me and the only freedom they speak of was between me and my manhood. They take both. But dont tell none of the men but as I was dreaming about me and my kilt you know.......... I felt liberated......get outta here girl. LOL

ANY kilt I wear will be a great kilt!
Gotta go practice on my chanter some.
Maybe Santa will bring me some highland pipes for Christmas!

I just allowed my mind to try to visualize that...........hmmm not goin there. But yall are so much fun Im gonna hang with yall more often. At least till Wildman pulls my man card

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21366395066.594899.jpg

For you skirt lovers, lol

Latest posts

Back