Where is your favorite place to backpack ?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROFL!
"weird" is the nicest thing thats been said around here LOL, i get more of the "you're obsessed" (mostly from my wife lol) type comments, and i dont even have my bug bag complete lol.
funny thing is, like for ie, i asked the nurse at the hospital the other day for the 3/4 bottle of aniseptic iodine (which she gave me btw) and my wife went and said, "ya hes one of those preppers that thinks somethings gonna happen." and the nurse was like, "really? i think thats a good idea, I have a bug out bag myself." HAHAHAHA! its funny, everyone she talks to tryen to talk smack about it, ends up tellen her its a goid idea LOL! tbh, i think thats why shes slowly getting it lol.
From the seed, grows the mighty oak !! they come around, Like i said before, stage a power out or whatever, have your supplies and BAMM instant HERO !!!

ROFL!
"weird" is the nicest thing that's been said around here LOL, i get more of the "you're obsessed" (mostly from my wife lol) type comments, and i don't even have my bug bag complete lol.
funny thing is, like for ie, i asked the nurse at the hospital the other day for the 3/4 bottle of aniseptic iodine (which she gave me btw) and my wife went and said, "ya hes one of those preppers that thinks somethings gonna happen." and the nurse was like, "really? i think that's a good idea, I have a bug out bag myself." HAHAHAHA! its funny, everyone she talks to trying to talk smack about it, ends up telling her its a good idea LOL! tbh, i think that's why shes slowly getting it lol.
I have had more than one person admit they should start doing some sort of prep work.

idk about yours, but mine would bitch n moan (at least i think they would) and drive me nuts till i said F-it and turned stuff back on lmao.
Oh no, red alert !!
Speaking of "Red Alert" I banned one of the kids from the PS3 and Skyrim thay acted as though they would parish if they couldn't play it

LMAO, screw the kids, thats about how i act if the internet gets taken away, let alone if i HAD a ps3 with MW3 and i couldnt play it LOL!

LOL, when MW2 was still the game to play, i heard on the radio that it was the leading cause of divorce/seperation, i personally dont dobt that one bit!

I thought world of war craft was.
LOL, nah on pc WoW is getting boring for most, exspecially since they came out with Diablo 3.
although Wow is a very addicting game. but on Wow, unless you're in the middle of a campain, you can go do something, where as Moder Warfare, you have to wait till your game is over, or you'll be in last place without any bonus points to be able to move up the rung. on MW2, i was one of the few i knew who actually had the platnum trophy in acievements. my wife hated that game sooooo much LOL.

Mine is Borrego Springs and the Sierras.
Anza-Borrego__Santa_Catarina_Springs_2[1].jpg

sierras+van+trip+151.JPG

How is Borrego Springs this time of year? Im thinking about taking a trip out there and maybe camping over the weekend. I really want to start camping/hiking a lot more.

Wow that place look so beautiful I would love to camp there and when shtf happens I'm taking my ps3 I live that thing like a kid.

Latest posts

Back