Quantcast

Where Do I post this

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Loomis

Reaction score
Preppers need to be lifelong learners.
MIT has FREE classes Open Course Ware (OCW) online.
I can hyperlink it, just don't know where to post it.

Hades

.......I AM
Reaction score
First I agree that knowledge is power. I think you bringing over your link would help people.
I was turned on to it awhile back, and I have read in it for days on end.
partiularly principals of microeconomics, and humanitys arts and social sciences, and electricity and magnitism.
It truly ia a platform for learning, and its free. No registration, no bull.
Way to think of the team on this one. You will find many dont answer, even if they like what you say.
Many people even after registering never post.
All we can do as members here, is drag on over information that we think others can use.
And hope that we earn peoples respect enough to sign up and join us.
But we also must remember that there are more people out there that use us as a resource of information,
though they have not joined yet.
Always remember the guests, and post like someone is interested even if noone has responded yet.
WE all appriciate input, thoughts, ideas, and information.
Even if we didnt, we would be good friends and listen to your intrests, LOL.
Your a team player, drag over your link, people want to see it.
More will join later and see it, frozen in the archives.
And guests will find it too.

post it right here for now. When Clydesdale comes on he will see it and decide where it needs moved too. Looking at the choices I would say "off topic", but it may be nice to have a new forum .................i dont know........."education resources", where we could put all things educational like books, classes, etc. maybe?

Loomis

Reaction score
First I agree that knowledge is power. I think you bringing over your link would help people.
I was turned on to it awhile back, and I have read in it for days on end.
partiularly principals of microeconomics, and humanitys arts and social sciences, and electricity and magnitism.
It truly ia a platform for learning, and its free. No registration, no bull.
Way to think of the team on this one. You will find many dont answer, even if they like what you say.
Many people even after registering never post.
All we can do as members here, is drag on over information that we think others can use.
And hope that we earn peoples respect enough to sign up and join us.
But we also must remember that there are more people out there that use us as a resource of information,
though they have not joined yet.
Always remember the guests, and post like someone is interested even if noone has responded yet.
WE all appriciate input, thoughts, ideas, and information.
Even if we didnt, we would be good friends and listen to your intrests, LOL.
Your a team player, drag over your link, people want to see it.
More will join later and see it, frozen in the archives.
And guests will find it too.

post it right here for now. When Clydesdale comes on he will see it and decide where it needs moved too. Looking at the choices I would say "off topic", but it may be nice to have a new forum .................i dont know........."education resources", where we could put all things educational like books, classes, etc. maybe?
I honestly didn't know if I should post it or if it would be of interest. Although I've taken a few courses and it did help me. I still wasn't sure if it belonged. I think your suggestion for a section for books & educational resources is a good idea though.

Hades

.......I AM
Reaction score
Everything belongs in doomsday preppers LOL
from worm tea, or worm pee, Depending on where you live, to why did they fake the moon landings.
Its all fair game here, LOL
Enquiring minds want to know, and friends just like to shoot the poop sometimes.
If you are thinking about it, just let fly.
Hell we have seen actuall conversations about zombies. seriously 2 or more people talking about it. So believe me I dont think there is a subject that someone wont chat with you about. Everything belongs here, LOL