When Society Collapses, Will The United States Be One Of The Best Places To Be Located?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before I had a real tractor, it was moving 12 bales and a barrel of feed around every 2 weeks by hand. I was a lot stronger a year and a half ago.

I made my watering easier by getting IBC tanks to feed the troughs. The existing water system was so porous, I didn’t trust it not to burn out my pump. I can make sure enough tanks are full and have 2 weeks gravity fed water for the critters. Who needs electricity for the pump?

I chose to work smarter not harder. Thinking ahead like this has reduced my daily chores.

When we bought this place, per my USMC training, I did as much as I could as if the S had HTF (aka, do it the hard way so you know you can do it, the do it the easy way).

When you don't know what the SHTF will be composed of, it is really impossible to say where the best place would be. It is all a crap shoot. It is quite likely that some countries will be completely unaffected. Only thing you can bank on is that the super wealthy will be there ahead of you. Many already own three or four homes in different countries, from what I have heard.

When you don't know what the SHTF will be composed of, it is really impossible to say where the best place would be. It is all a crap shoot. It is quite likely that some countries will be completely unaffected. Only thing you can bank on is that the super wealthy will be there ahead of you. Many already own three or four homes in different countries, from what I have heard.

My best guess at the moment:
It will start from racial tensions being built in the cities
As it spreads, it will destroy everything in its path.
Until it reaches the far reaches. 3 years ago I wouldn’t think it would reach me. When the cities started to crackdown on sideshows, they are 3/4 of the way here. I need a defense plan.
Because of my 10 neighbors up the hill from me, if they aren’t prepared and willing to help me defend the neighborhood because we will have notice. They can defend on their own property. I have a plan for mine

I think the second amendment is one advantage. On the other hand, if you are attacked those people are also more likely to have guns so maybe it evens out.
I am absolutely amazed that European people have been so brainwashed that they let their governments tell them "It's better that only criminals own firearms".

I am absolutely amazed that European people have been so brainwashed that they let their governments tell them "It's better that only criminals own firearms".

Not all europeans are brainwashed @Dracos
The problem is, we normal thinking people suffering under the censorship which officially dosn't exist. When you write, say or publish something which is not following the whishfull thinking of the left rainbow stardustcollector community (which includes our politicans too) then you're in trouble. The harmless is your comment wouldn't even been posted or just deleted. But can give you fines or jail in extreme too. And sometimes i really think the governments believe criminals go for an license to buy weapons...

Back to the weapons: It's indeed easier to get an gun on black market than by official way. As the law for firearms and weapons changed i asked an friend who's working at our kind of ATF if all criminals would ask for an buyers- and owner license. He's still laughing about...

Latest posts

Back