What's new where you live?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daughter called this morning. She is very ill. Vomiting, diarrhea, fever. She's at doctor now. She is autoimmune so I worry a lot.

Well you know what I recommend. CDS will treat it.

Praying for her return to good health.

I'm bad with math and I'm afraid I'll mix incorrectly. I am a visual learner.

Mixing a Basic Dose of MMS1
Various protocols are discussed in this book. These use varying numbers of drops depending on several factors. Here we will only discuss the basic concept of mixing.

Step 1
Always use an empty, clean, dry, drinking glass.

Tilt the glass slightly sideways and drop your drops of MMS so they go to the corner of the bottom part of the glass. Always hold the dropper bottle or pipette (eye dropper) straight up and down when dropping drops.

If using a 50% solution of citric acid or 4% solution of HCl, add the same amount of activator on top of the MMS drops. (For each drop of MMS add 1 drop of acid.)

Step 2
Swirl the drops a little as you count to 30 seconds; in this amount of time the mixture should turn amber in color.

Step 3
Then add 1/2 cup (4 ounces/120 ml) of drinking water or juice or other liquid as per the instructions on pages 41-45.

Drink your dose while fresh, in less than one minute.

You can also buy MMS/CDS preactivated. Just add drops to the 4oz of destilled water.

Not much new in my community. I think over last few weeks to months home town New London and Norwich CT got hit hard probably over 250 Covid 19 casses. Some schools in our towns shutting back down just from a few days to a few weeks. So we don't go out as much now accept to work and shop at my grocery store.

In my state it's a requirement to still wear masks or they ask you nicely to leave if your not wearing a mask. Luckily my store is already bulking up on pallets of water, toilet paper, paper towels, hand sanitizers, cans of soups and vegetables.

I was supposed to had worked 1:30 to 10:00 pm today but called out sick woke up with a very bad headache and migraine. Feeling alittle better now gonna be a home day with the wife and son watching Netflix

We are all better at our house. Worst pandemic ever.

If this is all it is for people my age, I understand why people are so mad we shut down the economy.

Most of the deaths are ill, elderly, nursing home people. I truly believe that the ac/heating units cause a lot of the spread. I made sure I immediately turned off any ventilation. Hopefully, mom will stay safe.

Protect the vulnerable and let the rest of the country go back to work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mixing a Basic Dose of MMS1
Various protocols are discussed in this book. These use varying numbers of drops depending on several factors. Here we will only discuss the basic concept of mixing.

Step 1
Always use an empty, clean, dry, drinking glass.

Tilt the glass slightly sideways and drop your drops of MMS so they go to the corner of the bottom part of the glass. Always hold the dropper bottle or pipette (eye dropper) straight up and down when dropping drops.

If using a 50% solution of citric acid or 4% solution of HCl, add the same amount of activator on top of the MMS drops. (For each drop of MMS add 1 drop of acid.)

Step 2
Swirl the drops a little as you count to 30 seconds; in this amount of time the mixture should turn amber in color.

Step 3
Then add 1/2 cup (4 ounces/120 ml) of drinking water or juice or other liquid as per the instructions on pages 41-45.

Drink your dose while fresh, in less than one minute.

You can also buy MMS/CDS preactivated. Just add drops to the 4oz of destilled water.
What is MMS/CDS?

We are seeing the panic buying in Germany again. The TP is all sold out.
In Hungary they have stiffened the controls in the stores and such on wearing masks.
You cannot go into ANY business without a mask and 99% are wearing them.
We still can walk around without in Hungary but as soon as we see more people, we put ours on anyway.
Went for a walk along the Donau and enjoyed the turning colors of the leaves and found some firewood from fallen trees. Nice day.
Glad to hear you and yours are doing better Robin.

We are seeing the panic buying in Germany again. The TP is all sold out.
In Hungary they have stiffened the controls in the stores and such on wearing masks.
You cannot go into ANY business without a mask and 99% are wearing them.
We still can walk around without in Hungary but as soon as we see more people, we put ours on anyway.
Went for a walk along the Donau and enjoyed the turning colors of the leaves and found some firewood from fallen trees. Nice day.
Glad to hear you and yours are doing better Robin.

Thank you for your well wishes.

My husband and daughter are positive. She was here Sunday and tested on Monday. I'm guessing she got it someplace else. Like the bar she went to Saturday night. His cam from contact last Tuesday.
sorry to hear she is sick, hydrocloroquin can be purchased and shipped to you direct from canadian pharmacy, its a good item to have in stock!!!

Latest posts

Back