What's new where you live?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are all better at our house. Worst pandemic ever.

If this is all it is for people my age, I understand why people are so mad we shut down the economy.

Most of the deaths are ill, elderly, nursing home people
. I truly believe that the ac/heating units cause a lot of the spread. I made sure I immediately turned off any ventilation. Hopefully, mom will stay safe.

Protect the vulnerable and let the rest of the country go back to work.

EXACTLY what my internist said to me 2 weeks ago.... This guy is a liberal and he further stated this shutdown is all POLITICAL

This is interesting. Just shows that if a story doesn't fit their narrative, they don't want any one to have a chance to decide for themselves

https://justthenews.com/politics-po...-multiple-journals-amid-rumors-it-shows-masks

How else could they get the ENTIRE global population to salivate like Pavlov's dogs on cue?

COVID 19 is real, it is mortally dangerous to a small group of people, it makes most people sick as hell and suffer for awhile..... IT IS NOT CAPTAIN TRIPPS!!

it ALL starts to change next week >>> the politics of the Virus disappears ....

watch how fast a vaccine or two come on the market >> the pharm & hospital industry is pizzed at Trump for dicking with Obammy's cushy plan - they've been lagging just to deny a Virus solution before the election .....

and watch how the DNC pols just shrink up and go away until mid-January - especially the FED & DC based that will all be avoiding the ANTIFA/BLM troublemakers ....

what will be the fun part is watching how CA & NY scramble post-election >>> the realization that Biden isn't riding over the hill holding $$$ TRILLIONS $$$$ in relief cash - they have to dig themselves out of the hole they have purposely been digging ....

Both my son and I tested positive. We have already been in quarantine for 2 weeks. This is ridiculous. I've had worse colds. Now, everyone in the house is positive except my 87 year old mom. I thought she was the vulnerable one. Lol
What are you all doing to treat/cure the virus?

We're both fit as a fiddle so we're just taking Vitamin D3, C, a multivitamin, omega3 fish oil and keeping regular sleep patterns to keep our immune systems strong. At the first sign of any symptoms, we will begin zinc, and hydroxychloroquine. Got some out of country at the recommendation of a dear friend in Panama whose father was a doctor and who had also personally become familiar with the French research on HCQ's effectiveness for COVID. Got it months before the U.S. made it so difficult to get an HCQ prescription, since we're in the high-risk age group. We will also, upon first symptoms, immediately contact our doc for either some azithromycin or doxycycline to complement the HCQ and zinc.

it ALL starts to change next week >>> the politics of the Virus disappears ....

watch how fast a vaccine or two come on the market >> the pharm & hospital industry is pizzed at Trump for dicking with Obammy's cushy plan - they've been lagging just to deny a Virus solution before the election .....

and watch how the DNC pols just shrink up and go away until mid-January - especially the FED & DC based that will all be avoiding the ANTIFA/BLM troublemakers ....

what will be the fun part is watching how CA & NY scramble post-election >>> the realization that Biden isn't riding over the hill holding $$$ TRILLIONS $$$$ in relief cash - they have to dig themselves out of the hole they have purposely been digging ....

LOL. Laughing with you! Don’t forget Seattle and Portland having to dig themselves out. Those corrupt politicians allowed total destruction, counting on dementia joe to get them out of the noose they have hung for themselves!

Butonni,
You need to be taking zinc daily. It's both a preventative as well as substantially lessening of the symptoms before you even know you're sick.

IW,
Rittenhouse is clearly being set up. But, he should have a notepad & a deck of cards to play solitaire. No worries, when it is all done, he should be able to sue for a lifetime of comfortable living from the DA's office. Get a good lawyer, an honest one, and follow his guidance. The kid may not need to work a day in his life when all is said & done. Patience...

Interesting article on the immune system (and resulting herd immunity obviously) being key to COVID-19 control, not masks, not lockdowns. New documentary explains how lockdowns and contact tracing don’t stop the coronavirus and are a complete waste of energy - DC Clothesline

This is the type of sane instruction we have needed! All the other has been about making the President look bad and making people fearful enough to SURRENDER their last bits of Freedom!!

Last edited:
Beautiful cool 60 degree day today on top of the Plateau. Voted this morning (Trump) at the local elementary school. 2 people in front of me. They were handing out a bag at the door with a mask, ink pen, gloves, an "I voted " sticker and a Qtip. My husband and I have no idea what the hell the Qtip was for ????? Hand sanitizer at the exit door with a trash can for the gloves.

Topped up the gas in the vehicle, swung by the grocer and picked up fresh fruit and dairy, swung by the feed store and topped up on chicken feed and dog food. Came home, pulled in and locked the gate behind me.

Steak and baked potatoes for dinner and a bottle of muscadine wine.

Now for the wait. All of my friends out there stay safe and alert.

PS... Really bugging my husband what the Qtip was for. You should hear some of his guesses 🤣 🤣

We're both fit as a fiddle so we're just taking Vitamin D3, C, a multivitamin, omega3 fish oil and keeping regular sleep patterns to keep our immune systems strong. At the first sign of any symptoms, we will begin zinc, and hydroxychloroquine. Got some out of country at the recommendation of a dear friend in Panama whose father was a doctor and who had also personally become familiar with the French research on HCQ's effectiveness for COVID. Got it months before the U.S. made it so difficult to get an HCQ prescription, since we're in the high-risk age group. We will also, upon first symptoms, immediately contact our doc for either some azithromycin or doxycycline to complement the HCQ and zinc.
You can still get hydroxychloroquine from Canadian Pharmacy online but it takes about a month to get it!!! I got a supply!!

Beautiful cool 60 degree day today on top of the Plateau. Voted this morning (Trump) at the local elementary school. 2 people in front of me. They were handing out a bag at the door with a mask, ink pen, gloves, an "I voted " sticker and a Qtip. My husband and I have no idea what the hell the Qtip was for ????? Hand sanitizer at the exit door with a trash can for the gloves.

Topped up the gas in the vehicle, swung by the grocer and picked up fresh fruit and dairy, swung by the feed store and topped up on chicken feed and dog food. Came home, pulled in and locked the gate behind me.

Steak and baked potatoes for dinner and a bottle of muscadine wine.

Now for the wait. All of my friends out there stay safe and alert.

PS... Really bugging my husband what the Qtip was for. You should hear some of his guesses 🤣 🤣

Way to go DD! Taking care of our Patriotic Duty these days is tougher. Button up the house and stay safe my friend.

Maybe you could have used it on the voting screen? Not sure what your voting equipment was like.

Last edited:
I'm better today. Mom has thrown up a couple of times. We are going to have a freeze tonight.

I'll need a fire in the morning since I have the central heat/air turned off.
One thing you may want to consider is having your HVAC technician install a UV light sterilizaton cleaner in your duct work, It sure helps with pollen issues too!!!

Latest posts

Back