What's new where you live?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not for everyone but this how the wife and I decided to approach this Corona thing.

(Psa 91:1) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
(Psa 91:2) I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
(Psa 91:3) Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
(Psa 91:4) He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
(Psa 91:5) Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
(Psa 91:6) Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
(Psa 91:7) A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

(Psa 91:8) Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
(Psa 91:9) Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
(Psa 91:10) There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
(Psa 91:11) For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

(Psa 91:12) They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
(Psa 91:13) Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
(Psa 91:14) Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
(Psa 91:15) He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
(Psa 91:16) With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

We comply with the laws required from us when we have to go to the shops, not because we are afraid of catching the virus but because its a requirement to enter the shop.

I've searched and researched the internet from nearly the beginning of the virus here up until now. From David Icke to Dr. Rishad Buttar (which I found very informative) and this thing is not what its being made out be in the MSM.

For me and mine the following points.
1. Restricting your breathing through a face mask for long periods of time lowers the amount of oxygen in your blood stream and lowers your immune system. And you re breathe all the gunk you exhale each time.
2. Constantly washing and de sanitizing your hands, strips it from the natural oils protecting them.
3. If or when we do get the virus I'll refer back to Psalm 91.

Not for everyone but this how the wife and I decided to approach this Corona thing.

(Psa 91:1) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
(Psa 91:2) I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
(Psa 91:3) Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
(Psa 91:4) He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
(Psa 91:5) Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
(Psa 91:6) Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
(Psa 91:7) A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

(Psa 91:8) Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
(Psa 91:9) Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
(Psa 91:10) There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
(Psa 91:11) For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

(Psa 91:12) They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
(Psa 91:13) Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
(Psa 91:14) Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
(Psa 91:15) He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
(Psa 91:16) With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

We comply with the laws required from us when we have to go to the shops, not because we are afraid of catching the virus but because its a requirement to enter the shop.

I've searched and researched the internet from nearly the beginning of the virus here up until now. From David Icke to Dr. Rishad Buttar (which I found very informative) and this thing is not what its being made out be in the MSM.

For me and mine the following points.
1. Restricting your breathing through a face mask for long periods of time lowers the amount of oxygen in your blood stream and lowers your immune system. And you re breathe all the gunk you exhale each time.
2. Constantly washing and de sanitizing your hands, strips it from the natural oils protecting them.
3. If or when we do get the virus I'll refer back to Psalm 91.
This virus is real. It isn’t the end of mankind fortunately and isn’t as bad as everyone thought at the beginning. I don’t believe shutting down the economy was the right thing to do for it, but, no one really knew how bad the virus was going to be at the start. All they knew was how fast and easily it spread. Thankfully it wasn’t anywhere near the death rate of Ebola. In an abundance of caution I still think shutting down the economy was wise Initially. Now however we know this thing can kill, even young people, but with simple precautions like a mask and hand washing it can be controlled or slowed down. We are seeing an explosion of cases here in the states because of stupidity and laziness. Yes, wearing a mask reduces the oxygen you absorbe, but way more are going to die from the virus than from lack of oxygen. And sanitizers and washing may dry out Your skin, but it’s a lot better than getting a virus that’s worse than the flu. I’m sorry to offend anyone here but religion is not going to protect you from this virus. It didn’t help anyone in the dark ages and won’t fair any better today. This virus is not a democratic ploy to help Biden win. It’s also not a made up conspiracy theory. Common sense with wearing a mask and washing hands and not being out in public unprotected will not only protect you but slows the spread and protects others as well.

Don't agree with ye here but that's my choice.

"I’m sorry to offend anyone here but religion is not going to protect you from this virus."
I respect your Opinions and ideas here mostly. My reason for disagreement on this is I worked as a surgical assistant. I studied how germs and viruses work. They are mindless predators that don’t have any political, National or religious ideology to guide them. They are opportunistic and will infect any host they can catch a ride on. Luckily science has made the information available for us to help protect ourselves If we choose to use it.

So many scientists out there with so many opinions and ideas, none on the same page and proven wrong over and over and over, and you wanna put your trust in that?

images.jpeg

Don't agree with ye here but that's my choice.

"I’m sorry to offend anyone here but religion is not going to protect you from this virus."

I‘m with you Joe. God is in control. Many are uncomfortable acknowledging that fact. One only has to look at all those who have gotten the virus while “protected” with gloves and masks to see that it doesn’t always work. Or the very old who have gotten it and survived. Just saw the other day where a 92 year old who is fighting cancer just beat covid. That is one strong woman! She credits our Creator. Myself, I keep wipes with me and don’t touch anything with my hands. I work on my immune system daily. And get proper sleep. Beyond that I leave it up to the Lord and ask for his guidance daily as I truly need it!

I did have the virus already and got through it. My doctors have found no problems to my body from having it. I think it is possible to catch it again though.

Many Blessings to you and yours!

So many scientists out there with so many opinions and ideas, none on the same page and proven wrong over and over and over, and you wanna put your trust in that?

View attachment 10685
There is no doubt that science is an ever evolving thing. It learns from its successes and failures. Most failures are due to mans egos and reluctance to change. Many health care workers do catch this virus, but I am 100% certain that without masks and gloves that number would be incredibly higher. The science behind some kind of a barrier between you and the virus decreases the chance of you getting sick from it is indisputable though. I think being healthy to begin with, keeping your immune system up, and even having faith can all help too. Having a belief that you will get better has been clinically proven to improve your chances of recovery. but keeping the virus out of your body to begin with is the best way to avoid it.

I‘m with you Joe. God is in control. Many are uncomfortable acknowledging that fact. One only has to look at all those who have gotten the virus while “protected” with gloves and masks to see that it doesn’t always work. Or the very old who have gotten it and survived. Just saw the other day where a 92 year old who is fighting cancer just beat covid. That is one strong woman! She credits our Creator. Myself, I keep wipes with me and don’t touch anything with my hands. I work on my immune system daily. And get proper sleep. Beyond that I leave it up to the Lord and ask for his guidance daily as I truly need it!

I did have the virus already and got through it. My doctors have found no problems to my body from having it. I think it is possible to catch it again though.

Many Blessings to you and yours!
I’m glad you recovered and don’t have any lasting affects. I only hope I’m one of those that has mild symptoms from this if I catch it. I believe your overall health and genetics play a huge role in the severity of it. As I said before, I’m thankful This thing wasn't as deadly as Ebola with its high transmission rate.

I’m glad you recovered and don’t have any lasting affects. I only hope I’m one of those that has mild symptoms from this if I catch it. I believe your overall health and genetics play a huge role in the severity of it. As I said before, I’m thankful This thing wasn't as deadly as Ebola with its high transmission rate.

Thank you Brent! I am relieved. My advice is to work on getting healthier and boosting your immune system. Extra Weight is a large negative, so everyone seriously needs to be eating properly in order to lose weight or stay thin. It appears to be a huge factor in surviving. There have been reports the the Black population is affected worse by the virus because of weight issues.

With the seamlessly endless contradictions on this virus from “experts” I would bet most folks heads are spinning. The media has truly done and keeps doing US a great injustice by politicizing this dreadful virus. I point my finger at politicians too.

Be safe.

Thank you Brent! I am relieved. My advice is to work on getting healthier and boosting your immune system. Extra Weight is a large negative, so everyone seriously needs to be eating properly in order to lose weight or stay thin. It appears to be a huge factor in surviving. There have been reports the the Black population is affected worse by the virus because of weight issues.

With the seamlessly endless contradictions on this virus from “experts” I would bet most folks heads are spinning. The media has truly done and keeps doing US a great injustice by politicizing this dreadful virus. I point my finger at politicians too.

Be safe.
There is little doubt that obesity and diabetes are two major negative influences to your outcome. Luckily I have no sugar issues but could loose thirty pounds...
food is just such a wonderful thing though!

There is little doubt that obesity and diabetes are two major negative influences to your outcome. Luckily I have no sugar issues but could loose thirty pounds...
food is just such a wonderful thing though!

Thankfully you don’t have diabetes. That is great news! Believe me, I understand about food!! I have such a weakness for chocolate. Ugh.

Thankfully you don’t have diabetes. That is great news! Believe me, I understand about food!! I have such a weakness for chocolate. Ugh.
Life is short, so chocolate should be a part of it! I just did damage to a bag of chocolate covered peanut M&M’s... I know better than to bring those things home...

Our County Mayor post a video of Him sarcastically talking about the power that Tennessee's Governor executive order gives Him and 88 other Mayors . He is joking about mandatory mask and extra Deputy's to enforce it . Then states plainly He is sarcastic and says We are the Land of the free and Home of the Brave .
But many People cannot understand satire . Iv seen multiple People up in arms because they take His joking as bragging .

We have mandatory mask rules here if we can’t maintain the 6ft social distancing. I deliver organic groceries for a local business. I drop the deliveries at the doors and rarely see any customers, much less speak to them. I was told by the company that I have to wear a mask and gloves for my entire shift! I’m sorry, but I am not going to do that. I don’t think I should have to wear the damn mask as I drive in my car BY MYSELF.

We have mandatory mask rules here if we can’t maintain the 6ft social distancing. I deliver organic groceries for a local business. I drop the deliveries at the doors and rarely see any customers, much less speak to them. I was told by the company that I have to wear a mask and gloves for my entire shift! I’m sorry, but I am not going to do that. I don’t think I should have to wear the damn mask as I drive in my car BY MYSELF.
i don’t wear a mask when driving alone either. But have you considered that if you get infected you can be breathing virus on the groceries your carrying to people for a week before you even know your infected?
tom hanks was interviewed today and put it very well, “ I just can’t understand why asking so little from people like wearing a mask, social distancing and hand washing is too much for people”.

i don’t wear a mask when driving alone either. But have you considered that if you get infected you can be breathing virus on the groceries your carrying to people for a week before you even know your infected?
tom hanks was interviewed today and put it very well, “ I just can’t understand why asking so little from people like wearing a mask, social distancing and hand washing is too much for people”.
I social distance, sanitize, and wear my mask any time that i have to be around someone. I also take precautions when I purchase my own groceries and feel like they should do the same. Tom Hanks can kiss my ### unless he also has severe anxiety and is unable to take meds for it. I can’t breathe on a good day and just loading my SUV while wearing the mask makes me feel like I’m about to pass out. Lol

Friday was the first, and will probably be the last time, that I wore a stupid mask. The wife and I were traveling through another state when we stopped for dinner. Apparently this state has a "mandatory" mask requirement. The really silly thing was that we only had to wear the mask until we sat down at the table.
Every other place that we stopped on this trip we didn't wear the mask. But a lot of sheep were. Its good to be home again where very few wear the damn mask. I personally don't give a damn if people want to wear a sack over their heads for the false sense of "safety". I won't.

I worked over 12 hours in the heat today. The mask was friggin miserable. I completely understand why people don’t like them. I also have a partially clogged heart and feel out of breath quite often wearing it. The best I can say is quit wining and do what is right....

Latest posts

Back